Garry Cook - Doing A Great Job With Transfers!

Re: Garry Cooke - Doing A Great Job With Transfers!

"Sometimes theres a man, sometimes theres a man."

Gary, you keep doing the great job you are doing in Manchester and I will continue to try to spread the city revolution here in the states to help us become a global team. I have a couple of converts already with many more to come. CTID

Ok I have been critical in the past, but the BIG HUG for Tevez captured on Skysports Cameras was class, and now they do look like they have a plan and a very good one. Well done Cooke & Co.

droylsdenblue said:
A thread on here last week likened GC & MH to Laurel & Hardy !...the mind boggles.
Yeah but some people only have half a brain. If you look at his signings so far this summer -Tevez, Barry, and Santa Cruz - they are all proven premiership top performers. I know Adebayor is 2nd choice after talks with Eto'o collapsed but he's a decent reserve and there could be more to come - Gary Cooke's proving to be good at his job.

Well done Garry, the way you have presented the club throughout this window is 'impeccable'. ....TEVEZ! wow mate.

I agree that having someone in charge who isn't afraid to show their human side is inspiring. on top of that, i think he's made two master-strokes.

1. Wholeheartedly backing Hughes behind the scenes. I think I would have crumbled, but right now it looks like he has made the right decision.

2. Appointing Brian Marwood. It might just be a coincidence that we suddenly started to appear extremely savvy and professional in our dealings shortly after he arrived, but I happen to think he's has been the perfect back-room acquisition.

From the looks of this thread it would appear that MH has had very little to do with the signings.

GARRY COOK, can i just say a massive thank you to you, after all we need a man who knows how to negotiate. you are dellivering what you said you woulde.yes the mony comes into it but you still have to do your job. respect, keep dellivering. J T next.

Cheltblue said:
From the looks of this thread it would appear that MH has had very little to do with the signings.

to be fair though he shouldnt do untill the final moments to discuss his plans on how he will use any player. all he has to do is drop an email to cookey and say go fetch me this player or that and will see you at the press conference.

tonytheblueboy said:
Cheltblue said:

to be fair though he shouldnt do untill the final moments to discuss his plans on how he will use any player. all he has to do is drop an email to cookey and say go fetch me this player or that and will see you at the press conference.

You would have to hope so. Hughes has to mould them into a succesfull team so i hope they are his signings to some extent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.