garry cook lol what does everybody think of this fella

our owners dont spout off in bars and make therselves look knobheads either,its one thing after another with him,and i aint smelly gloryhunting rag either.....

He has no class and should fuck off

very much like that tit kenyon but gobbier and crasser

keeprighton said:
our owners dont spout off in bars and make therselves look knobheads either,its one thing after another with him,and i aint smelly gloryhunting rag either.....

No their just skint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and birminghams owners they just go straight to the world press and spout china domination, where as GC was at a city supporters meetings hardly world press

http://www.birminghamcity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/big_trouble_in_little_china_468897/index.shtml

http://www.sundaymercury.net/midlan...r-of-words-with-former-owners-66331-24954661/

http://football.thestar.com.my/star...footballeveryday/4682706&sec=FootballEveryDay

The bloke looks more of a clown everytime he opens his trap, only the gullible buy his wannabe fan bullshit.

Xavvi said:
The man is intelligent for sure but intelligence does not equal wisdom by any means. His decision making on how to handle big issues is cringe-worthy and someone who represents us on this apparent rise to power should definitely act with more humility and class. Standing in a pub, acting like a drunken fan is not something I expect of our CEO. I would be happy to see him carry on at board level but Kenyon will probably take his job and that will be a good thing for us, no doubt about it.

i thnk kenyon would be an excellent appiontment!, does he still work with the russains?, i'm unsure on cook!, the hughes sacking, not hte sacking, but the way he handeld the media!, and out drinking with the fans!, not good!

sweep said:
The bloke looks more of a clown everytime he opens his trap, only the gullible buy his wannabe fan bullshit.

did you say gullible or those that have seen what has happen to our beloved club over the last 3 seasons and are so grateful after watching the soap opera of city since the 70's

Barry Conlons wig said:
sweep said:

did you say gullible or those that have seen what has happen to our beloved club over the last 3 seasons and are so grateful after watching the soap opera of city since the 70's
Our club being taken over twice has got fuck all to do with Cook's poor pretense of being 'one of the lads'.

Suffice to say he isn't one of my favourite human beings at this moment in time.

Mainly because of the completely illogical thought that he JINXED US.

Yes, I know it's a bit pathetic to be superstitious but I do believe he opened his BIG GOB when it would have been better not to tempt fate.

I have Irish blood and am a bit fey. Cannot help it.

Seems like a complete idiot to me
AND he promised my mum a Christmas present and still hasn't got her one.... (no lie)

People who are successful like Mr Cook have a total and utter belief in themselves and what they are doing. So to him he believes that City will be the biggest and best club in the world.
I am on the other hand not too sure. See what I did then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.