GARRY COOK (Merged)

If Cook thought he was going to get away with just reading out his statement and not getting asked about Hughes' departure he was surely mistaken.

I thought he dealt with it quite well-tbh as soon as I saw him bite on the slimy twats in front of him my first thought was "oh shit" but I thought he then put slug trail Winter and the equally obnoxious "Hughes lent City the money for Bellamy" slithering fat boy from the sun Custis bang in their place.

The press were desperately trying to put words in the mouth in an attempt to create yet more "City are bullies,ruining football,poor old British manager" shitty headlines.
Aiming the questions about Hughes at Mancini was a pathetic and deliberate attempt to create a language problem and get a misquoted "scoop."

Mancini looks and sounds the part to me.Cool as a cucumber.Utterly unruffled.

Re: GARRY COOK HAHAA!

cityslickster said:
gary cook came across as an absolute tosser. im embarrassed he's at our club.

Amen to that brother! i did take a liking to mancini, but didnt wana see Hughes gone

BeatingBarca said:
Neil McNab said:
We have a disease in our club, an infestation of arseholes!
Cook is Robinho's lackie, pandering to his every whim, protecting him from any of the normal consequences of being an arsehole. Given Cooks' position at the club it means the arsehole's are in charge. Is there really a net gain in commercial exposure vs the shit performances and piss taking. Read between the lines people, our team is compromised and has been from the real objectives that Cook has and the undermining way he's going about it.
Build a team first and then the comercial success will follow without slime like cook or ponces like Robinho.

Spot on.

Anyone who thinks Cook came across well at that conference must be high.The way he's acted, hugging Tevez ffs and just the way he talks is just plain embarrassing.He's a nothing man.

And it was like he was touching his lipstick up every two minutes.

If he thinks he's not going the same way as Hughes, he's as deluded as some on here.
What is wrong in hugging tevez? If you're a blue you should be turning on the media who disrespected Mancini and MCFC, and not our own. IMO your just a WUM. There are too many on this board.

Cook - Still at City so has my total support.
Hughes - Gone, he's dead to me now.

Simple as that.

I'm a City fan not a Mark Hughes fan. I was here when he was wearing red and scoring against us and I'll still be here now he's our ex manager.

My mate reckons it's all a ploy by Robinho though, apparently Elano is a shape shifter and it's all still his fault. Mancini's first job will be to get rid of this trouble maker.

The way I see is the club made just 1 mistake, thay should of had a press conference on saturday with GC to say thay have sacked the idiot,then sunday say mancini has got the job,then monday a press conference to welcome MANCINI..

There only one thing Im sad about is we fucked upp Mancini press conference to wecome him to the club but Im sure he will get a good city welcome on saturday.

Marvin said:
BeatingBarca said:
Spot on.

Anyone who thinks Cook came across well at that conference must be high.The way he's acted, hugging Tevez ffs and just the way he talks is just plain embarrassing.He's a nothing man.

And it was like he was touching his lipstick up every two minutes.

If he thinks he's not going the same way as Hughes, he's as deluded as some on here.
What is wrong in hugging tevez? If you're a blue you should be turning on the media who disrespected Mancini and MCFC, and not our own. IMO your just a WUM. There are too many on this board.

Yes, these WUMS........I see a pattern.....anyone that's not screaming "It wuz da media dat did it!", is clearly a wum.

Just answer the question, if possible, these huge sums of cash that Cook mentioned Hughes spending: was he not party to giving it to him?Or was that the ONE decision he was never involved in?

Oh, and hugging Tevez?! Christ, I was as happy as the next man to see Tevez joining the club but Cook was almost licking him ffs.Tevez's face was a picture, he was probably thinking "Who the fucks this?!".Just another embarrassment from Cook on what should have been a special day.

bluem0ng said:
Neil McNab said:
We have a disease in our club, an infestation of arseholes!
Cook is Robinho's lackie, pandering to his every whim, protecting him from any of the normal consequences of being an arsehole. Given Cooks' position at the club it means the arsehole's are in charge. Is there really a net gain in commercial exposure vs the shit performances and piss taking. Read between the lines people, our team is compromised and has been from the real objectives that Cook has and the undermining way he's going about it.
Build a team first and then the comercial success will follow without slime like cook or ponces like Robinho.

tinfoil_hat.jpg
I pressume that is supposed to mean I'm a conspiracy nut. Maybe you'e illiterate, we need a club where success is rewarded along with hard work, at the moment our club values the amount of exposure a player can get us over the way they play football and irrespective of how big an arsehole they are!
If you're a player who gives his all, that will eat away at you, no wonder the squad is at war half the time.
The Mancini appointment will change little if this continues!

I was pissin meself watching Cookie simmering - thought he did well to keep the lid on as you could palpably see the steam coming out of his ears - tbf I thought he swotted the press over mid-wicket á la Pietersen with his statement and the hacks were well pissed off that they couldn´t get anything to twist and fabricate as they are used to

Neil McNab said:
bluem0ng said:
I pressume that is supposed to mean I'm a conspiracy nut. Maybe you'e illiterate, we need a club where success is rewarded along with hard work, at the moment our club values the amount of exposure a player can get us over the way they play football and irrespective of how big an arsehole they are!
If you're a player who gives his all, that will eat away at you, no wonder the squad is at war half the time.
The Mancini appointment will change little if this continues!

Wasn't it Elano who single handedly undermined Hughes last season causing us to finish 9th?

Now it's Robinho's fault Hughes has been sacked?

Weird how lazy/unmotivated players never held Ferguson back isn't it?

If you can motivate 10 out of 11 players you're doing well. There'll always be one.

Hughes failed to get the best out of anyone on a weekly basis. It's really that simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.