GARRY COOK (Merged)

fallowfieldflyer said:
Some wankers on here should fck off back to London with your red arse fckin reporters.Them reporters trying to stir up trouble should have been shown the door.G Cook came across very well ,passionate about City and obviously wants the best for City.Well done Gary.

Well said

fallowfieldflyer said:
Some wankers on here should fck off back to London with your red arse fckin reporters.Them reporters trying to stir up trouble should have been shown the door.G Cook came across very well ,passionate about City and obviously wants the best for City.Well done Gary.
^^^^^^^^^^THIS, THIS, THIS^^^^^^^^^

fallowfieldflyer said:

Well said!!

I really cannot believe half the posters on here. What has Cook done? Who got decent offices built for our staff? Who got the collection of tickets moved inside so our fans do not have to queue in the rain? Who got the training facilities improved? The man said he wants our club to be the best in the world and that is what he is trying to acheive. So he makes the odd mistake, the man who never makes a mistake never made anything. For the person who said an employer never appoints a person whilst someone is still in the job wants to get real. When I was in hospital my job as a manager was advertised in the press and I wasn't in football. Once they had decided Hughes wasn't what they wanted, what did you want them to do sack him and then try to find someone whilst the team went down the pan a la Franny Lee? Get off his and our clubs back, the press is doing enough of an assination job without your help. Was quite impressed with Mancini, seemed a very intelligent bloke, his english is much better than Cappelo's let us hope he gets our team firing better than England.

rickmcfc said:
think its about time a few people of here move on like most blues have, support cook, mancini and city, or fuck off. Stop all the negativity bollocks and get behind them FFS!!! The club has moved on but certain sections of the crowd havent.

Garry Cook doesn't pull on a blue shirt every week, nor does he manage the team. Its quite possible to wholeheartedly support City yet have huge reservations about that mans ability. People wanted Hughes out because they thought he wasn't performing well for City, people are entitled to have the same view of Garry Cook, he has put his foot in it too many times for it to be a one off. Today he made a shambles of a press conference he should have been prepared for. Everyone wants City to be a success, how is it not supporting the team by hoping Garry Cook is never let near an interview scenario ever again, does City's league form on the pitch depend on Garry Cook?! No it does not. We will carry on supporting City, hoping Mancini is the man to take us where we want to go, that doesnt mean we have to accept Cook embarrassing the club every time he opens his mouth, and considering his position and his wage packet, neither should you.

bluemoon1078 said:
twinkletoes said:
Tonight Cook proved what a spineless bastard he is.

Don't talk shite man!!!!

all that was proved tonight is what a nasty bunch cnuts the press are!!!

The press conference was to unveil Bobby Manc and they weren't interested!! they had no business pushing the issues as they did!! He should have had the wankers thrown out!!!

And how our fans can side with them against Cook is nothing short of fooking disgraceful!!!!!!! have a good look at yourself and decide if your a blue or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grow up!

"Shabby Mr. Cook. Very shabby. My club deserves better behaviour, standards and ethics than this. You should hang your head in shame."i feller left this on the men webpage........i could not have said it any better!CITY TILL I DIE!

Just read his statement on the official site.
He says the decision to get a new manager was made after the Hull game and I've got to agree that game really was the turning point in the downward spiral for Hughes.
The statement is clear and explains everything. The press have as usual have made things up as they go along.
Lets just get on with supporting City and stuff everyone else.

twinkletoes said:
bluemoon1078 said:
Don't talk shite man!!!!

all that was proved tonight is what a nasty bunch cnuts the press are!!!

The press conference was to unveil Bobby Manc and they weren't interested!! they had no business pushing the issues as they did!! He should have had the wankers thrown out!!!

And how our fans can side with them against Cook is nothing short of fooking disgraceful!!!!!!! have a good look at yourself and decide if your a blue or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grow up!

Bit of a spineless response! and you call Mr Cook :)

We have a disease in our club, an infestation of arseholes!
Cook is Robinho's lackie, pandering to his every whim, protecting him from any of the normal consequences of being an arsehole. Given Cooks' position at the club it means the arsehole's are in charge. Is there really a net gain in commercial exposure vs the shit performances and piss taking. Read between the lines people, our team is compromised and has been from the real objectives that Cook has and the undermining way he's going about it.
Build a team first and then the comercial success will follow without slime like cook or ponces like Robinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.