GARRY COOK (Merged)

Re: Well that was embarrassing...

fbloke said:
The club are creaking under the pressure of a huge media attack but still have the good grace to allow the pricks like Henry Winter onto the premises.

If I was in charge then they would be banned from the ground and I would keep a very close look on the accuracy of what they report.

Its just sad that so many blues are buying into the agenda and harming the club as well.

Absolutely agree. Cook appeared before the pack and covered in his statement every issue that they could have asked about. The statement was clear and all the journo rats were trying to do was trip someone up by repeatedly asking the same question over and over again. Its a disgrace that fans on here are not prepared to accept the statement and move on.

Re: GARRY COOK HAHAA!

SalfordCityBlue said:
cityslickster said:
underperforming being 6th with a game in hand and a carling-cup semi final.....so what we've drawn to teams we should have won-ive fucking enjoyed watching this season and were rite up there! Wenger came from Japan with fuck all to his name look how he's ended up.

Your post stinks of the plastic fan brigade whose expectations have ballooned their own heads

Bollocks. I don't have to justify my support to you. Piss weak argument from someone who has nothing better.

2 wins in 11 after spending over £200m. Going backwards fast. 9 goals conceded in 3 games.

Hughes is gone (long overdue) because he WASN'T CLOSE TO BEING GOOD ENOUGH.

Accept it, stop crying, get over it or fuck off and stop damaging the club with your bullshit.

Or 2 defeats in 17....dont stat attack me we can all spin them! There was room for improvement i admit but was sackign Hughes, starting a revolt and pissing off the fans the best way to turn that around...not in my book.

Next time im sure Gary will let you eat off his plate you lap up his bullshit that much, you gullable fuckwit!

cityslickster said:

i agree, i dont think he has a clue about running a football club!, he came form running nike!, ( not that i could run a football club, it's not an easy job), but we need someone with some expeience with this kind of job

That press conference has put me off my beer. Horrible from both the Press and Gary Cook.

Roberto Mancini? Wish him all the best and will get my full support from the stand but he is in a no win situation. I am not filled with confidence for the rest of this season. Hope I am very wrong but that is my honest gut reaction.

Up the blues!

Lay off Cook guys, he handled a very difficult job well. He seemed composed for the majority of the interview and answered questions well...

...Also, wouldn't you get frustrated if the idiot press are asking the same questions over and over? Get a grip man.

uwe_returns said:
Gary Cook is a grade 'A' tosser.

Hughes was doing a good job and making progress. Were things perfect? No. But people need to get real and understand it takes time to build a winning team and his signings were more or less all spot on. Most notably Given, Bellamy and RSC who he put his reputation on the line to bring them as they were seen as low key signings. Bellamy and RSC were superb saturday in contrast to Ade and Robbie. Hughes put his neckon the line when lesser men would have gone solely for big names to appease the money men.

When Cook said the "trajectory" line it turned my stomach.

Whatever we do post-takeover was always going to be scoffed at due to the finance. To counter this as a club we needed to be impeccable in our dealings with other clubs and parties. The last few days have been disgraceful.
When would you have told him he was going then? Just before the team played? Or do you think that a club can canvas a short list of candidates to see he would be interested. Hold an interview, discuss terms, each party then speak to their legal representatives, confirm the appointment in writing with each other, and then advise all parties involved in the space of a few days? Get real fella

cityslickster said:
Or 2 defeats in 17....dont stat attack me we can all spin them! There was room for improvement i admit but was sackign Hughes, starting a revolt and pissing off the fans the best way to turn that around...not in my book.

Next time im sure Gary will let you eat off his plate you lap up his bullshit that much, you gullable fuckwit!

You have one stat and it is tediously regurgitated over and over. Yes we have only lost 2 games - how many teams have lost far more yet are still romping away from us at the top of the table? Shall we look at the away record under Hughes?

You are acting like a spoilt child. Support the club or fuck off and support United like that City 'fan' who emailed SSN said he was going to do.

I am a City fan, not a Mark Hughes fan. Hopefully when Hughes ends up at Bolton or Stoke or wherever you can toddle off and suck him off there too seeing as you seem to support him more than you do MCFC.

Name one player that Hughes has brought in who have improved their performances since arriving.

Now start the list of those players who have gone backwards since Hughes brought them in.

That alone was enough for me

bobbyjoe said:
cityslickster said:

i agree, i dont think he has a clue about running a football club!, he came form running nike!, ( not that i could run a football club, it's not an easy job), but we need someone with some expeience with this kind of job
where the fuck have you lot crawled out of ,get behind the club or fuck off back to the rags where you came from

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.