Garry Cook resigns (merged)

Re: Garry Cook resigns

NSBFL said:
prairiemoon said:
Let's hope Nedum plays soon and suffers a career ending tackle.

Let's not. I cannot believe a City fan would make such a comment. I am truly appalled. Nedum is one of our own ffs. Go away prairemoon, and think about what you just wrote.
He has kind of burnt his bridges really

If he had moved, and then this came out, fair enough. But did she not think about the future when she went to the press, that her son would still be walking into training every morning after it all came out?

I don't wish him a career ending injury, but he should be made to train with the kids, never allowed to play a match for us again at any level, and all offers to buy him knocked back until his contract runs out

I for one will miss Gary, I just liked the way he said what was in his head, abit like me, and I still think he had it bang on, that Milan Bottled it.
WE as fans need to stick together and stop looking to hate A FEW City players for there small part in this. We have to stand as one and get behind the TEAM. Or the press will just keep ripping in to us, so lets just get pissed up and sing for City on Saturday and tell the press to GET TO FUCK.

Sad day indeed, Garry did an immense job for our club and deserves a huge thank you from us fans!

Anyone who thinks otherwise are seriously deluded.

He made a mistake and has paid with it with his job!

Good luck Garry and thank you! Having been luckily enough to have met you personally and listened to your passion and future vision for our club, I for one will mis you and IMO the club is worse off for your departure.

It would be nice to show our appreciation of him on Saturday in some way - maybe just a decent chant of "One Garry Cook - there's only one Garry Cook".....Im sure he would appreciate it and show him that the vast majority of us Blues appreciated the job he was doing??

Blue Haze, where has Cook been a failure, not a total success, who is, but for certain not a failure.

Clearly lost on more than a few people that ADUG didn't have to sack Garry

I thought ADUG had partly bought into City as a PR exercise to raise the profile of the United Arab Emirates. How much embarrassment did he have to cause them before they did have to sack him???

Garry will be soarly missed, he was a great asset to the club and like it or lump it he revolutionised the way city dealt not only in the transfer market but also as a business. One of the reasons our great owners bought the club was Garry Cook.

Good Luck Cookie, I had the pleasure in meeting you and wish you all the best in your future adventures.

BillyShears said:
prairiemoon said:
Let's hope Nedum plays soon and suffers a career ending tackle.

All we need now is a death threat aimed at the Onuoha's and the circle will be complete.

Feel sick reading some of the hate in this thread. Clearly lost on more than a few people that ADUG didn't have to sack Garry, and Garry didn't have to lie about the whole sordid affair. The Onuoha's have their pound of flesh and should move on.

But lets not allow this thread to descend into a sickening parody of the garbage posted about Owen Hargreaves on rag cafe...

Billy your bias towards Nedum is obvious.This is just like the Stevie Ireland threads.Stop picking up for them just because you know them.

Nedum has done more damage to this club than Carlos Tevez ever has.Fact.

but because he grew up singing city til I die it's okay for him and his c*** of a mother to conduct themselves in this dispicable manner.

11 months.But no agenda there.

Anyone defending these two assholes is soft in the head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.