Garry Cook. Talksport guest of Keys & Gray.

Re: Garry Cook. Talksport guest of Keys & Gray.

It's human nature to try to cover something up if you think you will get away with it, he was a daft bastard for thinking what he did as well as emailing it to be honest.

Did a lot more for the club than he is given credit for though

SiWatts90 said:
It's human nature to try to cover something up if you think you will get away with it, he was a daft bastard for thinking what he did as well as emailing it to be honest.

Did a lot more for the club than he is given credit for though

His role in selling the club to Sheikh Mansour probably deserves an award for "Single greatest achievement by a CEO".

He had to go after the cover up, but good to see him at Villa.

Re: Gary Cooke on TS

bobmcfc said:
I always liked the guy. I think his name is Garry with 2 Rs and Cook with no E. but that has always confused me.
Gary
Garry
Cook
Cooke

bob, is it Proelia, Praelia or Praelio (-;

Re: Gary Cooke on TS

the goats backside said:
bobmcfc said:
I always liked the guy. I think his name is Garry with 2 Rs and Cook with no E. but that has always confused me.
Gary
Garry
Cook
Cooke

bob, is it Proelia, Praelia or Praelio (-;

Depends what it says on the tattoo

Met him in town at a St George's Day do a couple of years ago. Really nice bloke, loads of time for everyone, chatting, taking pictures.

Here's a text I received from my mate on Friday:

"I am on a club crawl with Garry Cook in Stockholm. F***ing weird. he is mental"

They were there with the UFC. Apparently he's great value on a night out!!!

Keys and Gary first comment was about joey Barton and what a knob he is.

GCSE responded with 110 years of Manchester city history and that is the best you can come up with?

Awkward.....

Good on you GC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.