Garry Cook

cyberblue

Everyone i spoke to at the cabaret night was very impressed with Garry Cook .I certainly was .on his way out i just happened to mention i was a bit dissapointed that he never returned my emails ..F**k me Sunday night i got one from him with an Explenation & offering praise for a good night QUALITY

WOW thats quality! ask him about next years kit and if we have any signings in the bag already?

i spoke to him too, top lad if you ask me.
says he's was a brum fan but nowadays its all city.
there's something about city he reckons.

we all know what he means.

de niro said:

something about city he reckons, 'wouldnt be the big fat jucy cheque thats paid into his account at the end of every month would it!

marco said:
de niro said:

something about city he reckons, 'wouldnt be the big fat jucy cheque thats paid into his account at the end of every month would it!

he could and did get that anywhere.

he came out with some totally bonkers stuff early in the season about a 14 team top domestic league with no relegation. has he ever mentioned that again?

This guy really seems to have split the fans. But, I don't know anyone who posts on here that doesn't like him, once they have met him.

As Garry has come into this club as 'an outsider' there was bound to be mass suspicion, but this guy makes it his business to speak with people. He wants to find out what makes people tick - yes, he wants this club to be sucessful. You think how many people are involved in a club the size of City - he goes out of his way to 'involve' people. Did Alistar Macintosh ever go round the pubs - knowing that City fans were going to be in there (as Cook did in Aalborg), also knowing that he could have come in for a shed load of stick? For anyone who has met him, you ask him a question - and he answers you...... I appreciate that Cyberblue was probably really pissed off with the fact that he has sent emails to Cook - with no response - but the fact he turned up to Carl's do - and subsequently did respond to email shows he does care (not making excuses for him for not responding straight away - but he must be one of the busiest people at City.

I'm not Garry's be-atch - just think that he is finally getting on his feet - as when he first arrived - it was all a bit 'American Corporate Bollox' speach.......

his management speak is hilariously bad, which is kinda charming, and makes you think he really must have something else going for him, because no-one would employ someone on the basis of those communication skills alone

I like the man, he may not have started out as a Blue, but he comes across as one now. He also seems accessible to the fans. Add to that the fact that he is one smart Cookie(I know it's a bad pun)
I think he is an asset to the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.