Garry Cook

I met him when we got invited to the city v norwich youth game, when we arrived he was there to greet us, i had my daughter with me and told him she hadnt been to city before so he took her for a quick look round the ground, how many people in football make time for the fans like that ? H e seems a very honest hard working guy which is what we need at our club.

He's a PR Man
PR is latin for bullshit.

Forget about spin - What we REALLY need is a manager who....
1) stands up to international teams taking our players when they are injured and making them worse (Petrov and Kompany for example)
2) Plays players in their correct position (IE Zab - everywhere except keeper so far)
3) Introduces "defending" at set pieces/corners to our skipper
and presents our fairy players with a pair of testicles before away games. ( Bolton, Stoke, Portsmouth, Brighton, WBA to name but a few).

Defend him all you like - these are facts.

Kevcod said:
1) stands up to international teams taking our players when they are injured and making them worse (Petrov and Kompany for example)
2) Plays players in their correct position (IE Zab - everywhere except keeper so far)
and presents our fairy players with a pair of testicles before away games. ( Bolton, Stoke, Portsmouth, Brighton, WBA to name but a few).

And what has any of that got to do with Garry Cook?

Kevcod said:
He's a PR Man
PR is latin for bullshit.

Hughes out thread that way ---->

as anyone got an email address for him at city want to no why they are not droping the loyalty points my more than 100 a day i fly out on wed morning and will be 70 points short and still they won,t let me buy 1 tue night

DirtyEddie said:
he came out with some totally bonkers stuff early in the season about a 14 team top domestic league with no relegation. has he ever mentioned that again?
He did say that and also that he couldn't give a shit if his home town team were sold down the river in order to achieve it, sounds like a loyal and genuine football fan to me.

I've heard that he took the stick about Kaka situation very personally and was very frustrated by the (lack of) infrastructure within the club's management / admin set-up and was very much thinking of getting out a.s.a.p. but I hope that he gets past all that and sticks with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.