Garry Neville {merged}...

Re: Garry Neville Talks...

Thought Silva's delivery and Dzeko's header was class. Then again, there was a part of me that thought, "that defending must be poor for him to even get to that ball."

At Half Time, Neville actually analysed the goal, didn't describe, analysed. Taught me how top teams defend corners and what exactly went wrong for that goal and why. Can't ask for anything more than that from a pundit. In fact, that's all I ask for from a pundit yet I only get it from Neville.

Top drawer. Still hate him, but to quote Jamie Redknapp, "a top, top, pundit."

Re: Gary Neville Appreciation Society

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Getting sick and tired of all these Neville wankfest threads....... the **** is being paid to talk.... he knows he can't kid the public by having a pop at us when we are top of the league and popping in goals (until recently) for fun, so he can only talk the truth about what is going on in front of him / the viewers. And for this everyone on here gets a lob on???

Deep down he is a rat faced rag ****. Never forget him running down the line when a sub at Eastlands in the League Cup semi, or running the length of the field at the Swamp after Owen's extra Fergie time winner towards the City fans.

Put your dicks away boys.

Well said

He is boring and monotone. He keeps saying 'I think' and 'y know' all the time.
Can't see why anyone would think he's good at what he does, especially City fans. You know deep down he's red through and through.
At half time last night it's all about how Wigan 'allowed' Dzeko to score until Ed C prompted him by saying 'it was a great header though wasn't it Gary". Then he HAD to admit it. This is typical of his punditry.

He is a complete knob and I despise the little greasy haired weasel.

ndjsleftnipple said:
Can't see why anyone would think he's good at what he does, especially City fans. You know deep down he's red through and through.
At half time last night it's all about how Wigan 'allowed' Dzeko to score until Ed C prompted him by saying 'it was a great header though wasn't it Gary". Then he HAD to admit it. This is typical of his punditry.

lol
I do not ask you to change your view mate in any way. The times he is gutted, i love it because as you say he takes a deep gulp, but he does say it as it is.

Like he did for the rags, he gives his all and tries so hard to be articulate, of which he usually triumphs. Basically at whatever he does, the fella does his damned best.

Yes as he is a rag i despise the fucker in that manor, but i can detach from that watching him as a pundit.
I feel we should to.

That said any blues who can't stand him, then i do not judge them either.

TCIB said:
ndjsleftnipple said:

lol
I do not ask you to change your view mate in any way. The times he is gutted, i love it because as you say he takes a deep gulp, but he does say it as it is.

Like he did for the rags, he gives his all and tries so hard to be articulate, of which he usually triumphs. Basically at whatever he does, the fella does his damned best.

Yes as he is a rag i despise the fucker in that manor, but i can detach from that watching him as a pundit.
I feel we should to.

Both make fair points. I choose to despise the hair-lipped flid.
What next?? A thread entitled "Pat Crerand - not the twat you think he is" ???
Neville is a ****. The end.

Swales lives said:
TCIB said:
ndjsleftnipple said:

lol

I feel we should to.

Both make fair points. I choose to despise the hair-lipped flid.
What next?? A thread entitled "Pat Crerand - not the twat you think he is" ???
Neville is a ****. The end.

What the fuck does that mean. Why use language about disabilities? Pack it in.

Re: neviile

Crouchinho said:
Bloody hell another arse licking Neville thread. There is one every week!

The spud is right,there must have been about 20 threads
praising the ratboy since the start of the season....fooking embarrassing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.