Garry Neville {merged}...

Re: neviile

jimharri said:
Crouchinho said:
Bloody hell another arse licking Neville thread. There is one every week!
No one forcing you to read it. This isn't even your club's forum.

I didn't realise outsiders were banned from looking in.

I just find it strange the arselicking of Neville every week

Re: Garry Neville Talks...

Never trust a rat. It's all an act so don't fall for it. We all know what he's really like.

Gary Neville Appreciation Society

Personally I can't stand the rat faced tw#t, but as all these threads and posts keep appearing on the city pages praising him...I thought I'd do the GN fans a favour and you can have a single "love in" thread moving forward. The mods could even merge them all into this thread to save thread space (you're welcome mods)

A lot of you have obviously seen past the well known fact he makes love to his brother and loves to shag his mother...but hey...who am I to judge.

Now we've started, how about one for Ryan....

"Ryan Giggs - blue at heart whilst tearing families apart"

I'm sure we can come up with a whole host of rag appreciation threads if we try...because at the end of the day...if the obnoxious prick that is Gary Neville can sway you...the list of potentials is endless...in fact we'd probably get Paddy Crerrand and Lou Macari appreciation threads by the time we're done.

Re: Gary Neville Appreciation Society

Getting sick and tired of all these Neville wankfest threads....... the **** is being paid to talk.... he knows he can't kid the public by having a pop at us when we are top of the league and popping in goals (until recently) for fun, so he can only talk the truth about what is going on in front of him / the viewers. And for this everyone on here gets a lob on???

Deep down he is a rat faced rag ****. Never forget him running down the line when a sub at Eastlands in the League Cup semi, or running the length of the field at the Swamp after Owen's extra Fergie time winner towards the City fans.

Put your dicks away boys.

Yeah and knowing all this some of us can see that he's been completely unbiased and put his personal opinions aside.

Fair play to him.

Of course u probably prefer ray "c'mon boys lets thrash city" Wilkins.

Re: Garry Neville Talks...

and if Balo kept his antics up for the next 15 years, retired and then made a brilliant pundit?

you're always gonna hate from the other side of the fence, but he talks sense and very unbiased.

He does his job properly and professionally, and if he can, the rest of them have no excuse.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Yeah and knowing all this some of us can see that he's been completely unbiased and put his personal opinions aside.

Fair play to him.

Of course u probably prefer ray "c'mon boys lets thrash city" Wilkins.

To be honest, I very rarely listen to any punters on TV. Half time is for going for a piss, making a sarny and getting the beers in. Who gives a fuck what any of them say?
Just watch the game and form your own opinions.
He would become a laughing stock if he was biased - so he gives an honest opinion and everyone raves about him.....

I find Neville very articulate and concise.

Fuck the tomfoolery, he is a class guy for punditry. I can assure ou i would have never envisaged me saying this about him, i mean he was the worst of the bastards.
Alas he is an excellent pundit and i think he is great, makes twitcher jr and Yorke seem like the dunces they are.

I guess it depends if you can split the player and fan from the pro pundit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.