Garry Neville {merged}...

Re: Garry Neville Talks...

there has to be a rational explanation for this... he's undergone a brain transplant utilising alien developed nano technology

looks like dracula

needs to suck a bit more blood and get some colour back

Duffinho said:
dctid said:
moggymoz said:
A lot of SENSE... There I said it.

He looked utterely feckin gutted and anthing he says positive about our club is through gritted teeth

Souness however i think is genuine and knows the game inside out - shite manager though
Souness knows game inside out but is shite manager hmmm something a little wrong with that sentence lol

Not all ex players are cut out to be managers no matter how good they are and Souness managerial record is patchy at best.

Souness played at the very highest level and his football knowledge is excellent - still cant manage though

Neville makes sense - the world has fallen off its axis and is spinning out of control.

yet strangely, he makes sense........

Okay its just me Ive been in the pub therefore Im pissed <only explanation I'm willing to accept>

He was a model professional in the game, did not use agents and fought for players. We should not expect him to be anything more than professional now.

He is also and United fan and as we should expect from any united fan, he liked to see them beat us.

The man has a job to do and he is doing it to the best of his ability, for me he is not doing too bad.

jimharri said:
Don't like saying it, but you're right. Puts the pensioners on MOTD to shame. Very impartial towards us. Whether he will be after sunday, let's wait and see!

Yeah, MOTD punditry is becoming a joke. Neville and Souness hands down every time over the bbc lot (who need 'moving on')

LittleStan said:
He was a model professional in the game, did not use agents and fought for players. We should not expect him to be anything more than professional now.

He is also and United fan and as we should expect from any united fan, he liked to see them beat us.

The man has a job to do and he is doing it to the best of his ability, for me he is not doing too bad.

so if bill gates lost microsoft and had to go work for say Apple - and said Steve Jobs is the best visionary on the planet, i was wrong...... sort of thing-ish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.