Garth Crooks' Team of the Week

Do these hacks even watch the games anymore?
Nope. Syndicated match report from AP and then they throw in a few soundbites and personal opinions. Next time there's a match on like Palace Burnley go take a look at a few papers and see how similar the reports are.

Girth’s team of the week shaping up nicely already
Alisson/Donut Thief
——- Slabhead —— Fatty Shaw
Ward-Prowse Penandes ———
Wood ——— Aubamayeng

My complaint as this twat was about his lack of knowledge about the off side rule and playing to the whistle

My complaint

Screenshot_20210311-105121_Gmail.jpg

The bbc reply which bangs on about his team of the week and completely ignores his lack of knowledge about off side and playing to the whistle. BBC never answer any questions again lol

Screenshot_20210311-105140_Gmail.jpg

My complaint as this twat was about his lack of knowledge about the off side rule and playing to the whistle

My complaint

View attachment 12256

The bbc reply which bangs on about his team of the week and completely ignores his lack of knowledge about off side and playing to the whistle. BBC never answer any questions again lol

View attachment 12257
Pissing against the wind bud, the complaints about Pete the Badge and the shit they came out with showed that, they even lied and made it worse in their replies in that case, at least they've just done the fingers in the ears routine on you.

My complaint

View attachment 12256

View attachment 12257
Send them this mate.....not the first time he's done it either.

A complete mixed bag of a team this week, they should pension him off.

Edouard Mendy, Antonio Rudiger, Jamaal Lascelles, Lewis Dunk, John Stones, Dwight McNeil, Luka Milivojevic, Emile Smith Rowe, Diogo Jota, Gabriel Jesus, Kelechi Iheanacho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.