Garth Crooks' Team of the Week

Upsetting Trent with Petty club rivalries, what would he make of the shit we’ve had to put up with for twelve years from any and every glory hunting twat in the media and half the fucking premier league clubs, Spanish, German in fact most of the footballing world? but no we can’t upset our scouse friends.

Trent had a blinder tonight - got a wonderful assist for one of Madrid’s goals.

This week's "offerings" include Foden. Good choice. However, 90%of his piece on Phil is about the sendings off, and Gundogan's manhandling of the ref.

Time to stop, Girth.

He really is a complete twat, I suspect only City fans read this dross just to pick holes in his ramblings.
I only read what he supposedly writes about City players; the rest of his TotW, I ignore.

EDIT: I’ve just noticed that although Phil played on the wing the toad has him in midfield.

Fantastic!

I only read what he supposedly writes about City players; the rest of his TotW, I ignore.

EDIT: I’ve just noticed that although Phil played on the wing the toad has him in midfield.

Fantastic!
He does thing all the time.
There's never any balance or thought to where the players actually play.
He needs to be binned.

The “SLUG” strikes again. Puts Laporte in his team so he can have a side swipe about the “missed” booking.

The BBC should ditch this feature as it probably isn’t even him writing it.
We know how he works, if he'd not scored he'd have not been in but, putting him in allows home to spout the usual bile.

The “SLUG” strikes again. Puts Laporte in his team so he can have a side swipe about the “missed” booking.

The BBC should ditch this feature as it probably isn’t even him writing it.
It is so predictable although I’m not sure why Penandes is not there this week. Did he play ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.