Garth Crooks' Team of the Week

In this week’s episode Crooks claims that the Arsenal player Saka is as good as Foden, if not better.
Wow.

He doesn't actually believe that.

He's employed by the BBC and they judge him on how many clicks and how much 'engagement' across social media he produces.

If everyone agreed with him then no one would bother going to read his article.

So he says deliberately controversial stuff as it winds people up and they talk about him more.

In this week’s episode Crooks claims that the Arsenal player Saka is as good as Foden, if not better.
Wow.
Hes a lone voice in the football wilderness with that opinion. Still, I imagine that kind of headline is good for clicks.

He doesn't actually believe that.

He's employed by the BBC and they judge him on how many clicks and how much 'engagement' across social media he produces.

If everyone agreed with him then no one would bother going to read his article.

So he says deliberately controversial stuff as it winds people up and they talk about him more.
Exactly and guess what we are all talking about a fat, ignorant fool like Crooks, just as the bbc demand.

Torres is bound to get in this week. Possibly Carson, as it was his first Prem game for ten years. I guess the write up will be something like this:

A brilliant hat-trick from the scandalously underused young Spaniard, who surely now has cemented a place in the starting line up for the CL final.

Phil Foden, who has never got a hat-trick for City's senior team, must be concerned at the form shown by his young teammate. Surely it is time now for Foden to go out on loan and get some minutes under his belt. Someone like David Moyes, or Solskjaer would be able to develop the talents of the England youngster, and bring him up to the level of Torres, Greenwood or Saka.

Interesting fact. Torres scored his first Premier League hat-trick against Newcastle, and now has one more than the inferior Phil Foden.

Girth will possibly omit Ferran stating “ I am not including Torres because it’s easy to score a hat trick against a bottom club when you have unlimited wealth and resources.
The worlds biggest football club match served up a goal fest so I’m going for Bobby, Saint Marcus and Rodrigo for my front three.

Hes definitely on a wind-up now. He wants Schmeichel to be considered as player of the season as he made 2 saves on Saturday. He also claims because we have a Champions League Final we cant have champagne for breakfast, lunch and tea. Like Pep would like the players do that anyway

What.The.Actual.Fuck?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.