Garth Crooks' Team of the Week

They just cant help shoehorning rags into these things. Paul Poobag a few years ago, now this guy insists on including Cavani ahead of the likes of Foden, Graelish or Son. Weird.

"Everyone seemed to accept that Gabriel Jesus was man of the match and I am inclined to agree. However, I cannot accept a coach, however good he might be, playing a world-class striker on the right of a three-man attack providing assists when he is perfectly capable of scoring goals himself.

If Jesus knows what's good for him he should tell City to either buy Harry Kane and let me play alongside him so we can forge a partnership - or make me your main man. Short of that, I'm off."

"Everyone seemed to accept that Gabriel Jesus was man of the match and I am inclined to agree. However, I cannot accept a coach, however good he might be, playing a world-class striker on the right of a three-man attack providing assists when he is perfectly capable of scoring goals himself.

If Jesus knows what's good for him he should tell City to either buy Harry Kane and let me play alongside him so we can forge a partnership - or make me your main man. Short of that, I'm off."
He is not world class though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.