Garth Crooks' Team of the Week

Garth is a multiple domestic and European trophy winner as a manager we should listen to his infinite wisdom.

The man is a pompous, overblown, conceited windbag. He sits in the studio giving verbose and over-elaborate replies when asked a straightforward question in the hope that viewers will think he's some kind of intellectual heavyweight (insert your own gags there, please).

Pretentious doesn't even begin to describe him.

I've probably mentioned this before but a good few years back I saw him on some tv show interviewing a certain former player. Crooks sat there with one eyebrow raised quizzically like some bloated, heavily-sunburnt Roger Moore, desperately trying to come across as a deep-thinking, privately educated philosopher-type, asking probing and quasi-intellectual questions of some university professor under the dreaming spires of Oxford...then I found out the one he was interviewing was fucking David Beckham!

The man is a pompous, overblown, conceited windbag. He sits in the studio giving verbose and over-elaborate replies when asked a straightforward question in the hope that viewers will think he's some kind of intellectual heavyweight (insert your own gags there, please).

Pretentious doesn't even begin to describe him.

I've probably mentioned this before but a good few years back I saw him on some tv show interviewing a certain former player. Crooks sat there with one eyebrow raised quizzically like some bloated, heavily-sunburnt Roger Moore, desperately trying to come across as a deep-thinking, privately educated philosopher-type, asking probing and quasi-intellectual questions of some university professor under the dreaming spires of Oxford...then I found out the one he was interviewing was fucking David Beckham!
To be fair, in comparison to dozy David, Crooks is an intellectual heavyweight

Mind you, most people are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.