Garth Crooks' Team of the Week

Team of the week

Bernado Silva: the want away winger who pep is forcing against his will to stay in Manchester and play in a position that doesn’t suit him, Pep with his square pegs and round holes policy will ruin the lads career

Gabriel Jesus: I have been saying for weeks he should be playing as a centre forward and wasting his life and career grazing on the wide right and I have been proved right and Pep isn’t the tactical genius he thinks he is.

Fucking easy this talking bollocks lark.

Team of the week

Bernado Silva: the want away winger who pep is forcing against his will to stay in Manchester and play in a position that doesn’t suit him, Pep with his square pegs and round holes policy will ruin the lads career

Gabriel Jesus: I have been saying for weeks he should be playing as a centre forward and wasting his life and career grazing on the wide right and I have been proved right and Pep isn’t the tactical genius he thinks he is.

Fucking easy this talking bollocks lark.
Rodri had a good game.
But he didn't play in the CL Final
(Crooks then spends 3 paragraphs reminding folk that City haven't won the CL and until they do won't be considered by the likes of him as a "great" team)

Rodri had a good game.
But he didn't play in the CL Final
(Crooks then spends 3 paragraphs reminding folk that City haven't won the CL and until they do won't be considered by the likes of him as a "great" team)

Crookes knows what a great pie is, his knowledge of football however is stunted by his inability to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.