Gary Cahill?

supercity36

would anyone be interested in him? had a bolton ST last year (dont ask... please just dont ask) and he wasalways good. if lescott hasnt settled by jan and we need a left footed CB this could be our man. he would be able to learn off kolo and i think him and young ned are the future england CB partnership

Not for me. If we are going to buy someone to learn from Toure, surely it would make more sense to buy someone who is better and foriegn and also younger, which would give them more time to develop and learn the English game.

I think you'll find Fergie is interested cos long gone are the days were United can go out and spend £30m on a centre half.

We need another Centre-back, no question, but we need one with proven premiership experience and not somebody learning his trade who has had one good season. We have just made that mistake.

Id like him here, i was surprised Villa let him go as he was billed for great things while he was with them.

No doubt Gartside would be looking at a ridiculous price for him though.

Gary Cahill is good but in our defence he would just become average, the biggest problem we have got is our full backs, Bridge has played some awful stuff this season, richards and zab are decent but will never command the right back posistion. Is still have faith in richards to come good eventually but we need another left back, at the moment i would take garrido back there

I think lescott and barry looked good last night, especially impressed with lescott cleaning up the mess brown and upson put england in many times, hopefully give him some confidence and bring it back to us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.