Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

I know the facts matey.

He's done some things to appease the supporters and it's bought him some good will. Personally I don't give a fuck how many beers he buys for the Bluemoon "guys" or what strip we wear.

When I see or hear him speaking in public he does not impress me as a man with the intellect or communication skills to run a top club.

Those are the facts for me.

Didsbury Dave said:
I know the facts matey.

He's done some things to appease the supporters and it's bought him some good will. Personally I don't give a fuck how many beers he buys for the Bluemoon "guys" or what strip we wear.

When I see or hear him speaking in public he does not impress me as a man with the intellect or communication skills to run a top club.

There isn't a single fact in that post, just the opinion of a man with a chip in his shoulder.

Bluemoon115 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I know the facts matey.

There isn't a single fact in that post, just the opinion of a man with a chip in his shoulder.

Yep, my opinion is he is not the right man for the job.

In my humble opinion Cook 'is' the right man for the job. Would I rather have Gill, Kenyon, Kenwright, Whelen or any of the other faceless Chairman that run other EPL football clubs? Not a chance. I can forgive one genuine mistake when I see a man who is putting 100% effort into turning City into a club that we've always longed for.

Who've I mocked then?

Here's a few things off the top of my head:

The gaffe from Friday night.
His disrespectful comments about Mark Hughes last year - "Mark likes to work within his comfort zone"
His comments about the premierleague should have 14 clubs and no relegation. Embarrassing.
The post-Kaka interview. He became a figure of fun and it reflected terribly on MCFC. The fact that the Kaka deal collapsed so quickly and spectacularly.
The apointment of Mark Hughes.
The comments about Shinawatra being a great bloke to play golf with.
The comments 2 weeks ago about City no longer being a Manchester club.
The blatant misunderstanding of "Typical City" and "City til I die" in the close season.
The way he hugged Tevez when he arrived.
The "Welcome to Manchester" poster. Not quite so funny now they've beaten us and Tevez looks average, is it?

Overall, he talks in management speak. That's the preserve of someone lacking in real conviction about what they're saying.

Bluemoon115 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I know the facts matey.

Maybe didsbury dave could run the club with his sparkling 'intellect' im sure his CV stands up well against Mr Cooks.....

If you're going to make this about "intellect" ,as you put it, then it would be best to get your grammar right first.

It would give you a touch more credibility.

Didsbury Dave said:
If you're going to make this about "intellect" ,as you put it, then it would be best to get your grammar right first.

It would give you a touch more credibility.

Gosh, you're not the sharpest are you Davie??

A) It was you who mentioned 'intellect' in the first place you pathetic crow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.