Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Didsbury Dave said:
“Is he a nice guy? Yes. Is he a great guy to play golf with? Yes. Does he have plenty of money to run a football club? Yes. I really care only about those three things. Whether he is guilty of something over in Thailand, I can’t worry …"

Garry Cook on Shinawatra, just before the arrest warrant which singalled the end of his chairmanship...and almost the end for Manchester City.
Most People on here defended Shinawatra to the hilt & any one like me who Questioned him ,got proper abuse & Stick a few short memories i think

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
If you're going to make this about "intellect" ,as you put it, then it would be best to get your grammar right first.

It would give you a touch more credibility.

Gosh, you're not the sharpest are you Davie??

A) It was you who mentioned 'intellect' in the first place you pathetic crow.

B) I can't think of a B.

hahahahaha

cyberblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
“Is he a nice guy? Yes. Is he a great guy to play golf with? Yes. Does he have plenty of money to run a football club? Yes. I really care only about those three things. Whether he is guilty of something over in Thailand, I can’t worry …"

Garry Cook on Shinawatra, just before the arrest warrant which singalled the end of his chairmanship...and almost the end for Manchester City.
Most People on here defended Shinawatra to the hilt & any one like me who Questioned him ,got proper abuse & Stick a few short memories i think

tbh cyber, one of the reasons a lot of people got upset on here was because of the political baggage....this site turned into a political minefield...we had pro & anti thaksin supporters (a large influx of thai and asian poosters signed up) going at one another constantly posting propoganda drivel

as with a lot of posts regarding thaksin back then, the post would start off making some good points only to either escalate into another political debate or be hijacked by outside influences for propoganda.....and we had to start clamping down on some of the crap
unfortunately a good few posters (on both sides) were "blanketed" by this due to their involvements with some posts; Rascal (russ) being one of the main guys i remember

dannybcity said:
TBH I think the reaction is more embarrassing than the actual Act.
So do I. I was there, there was a lot of booing, I can't say if players walked out but there were still loads there afterwards and I heard Mike Summerbee saying the fans who booed were a "f***ing disgrace", it was an honest slip of the tongue and GC was doing a great job. There are others we need to focus on, the manager for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.