Gary Cook - Reply from a Level 2 seasoncard holder

Gary James said:
blueyorkie said:
Would not go along with the OP, IMHO Garry Cook is a positive force within the club. He has been adjudged to have made a few cock ups, who hasn't, the problem he has is that the press have it in for him. Given the quality of the press that makes him a good guy in my book.

I agree. Once people understand how things have changed and improved in every area then they'll appreciate what Garry has achieved. Life at City is currently better with him than it would be if he wasn't here. I'm going to write a lot about this soon.

How about Garry Cook, the musical! Starring Russell Crowe as Garry, Michael Caine as Bernard Halford and George Clooney as Khaldoon. Just a thought!

Garry is an embarrassment, you can't debate that. From his comical "bottled it" comments, to the way he handled the Hughes sacking, Mancini's first press conference, his comments in New York and numerous other crap he's pulled since he's been here.

He's just so embarrassing to watch whenever he pipes up. He may be doing good work behind the scenes but he needs to keep his trap shut for the forseeable future.

fbloke said:
BatBlue said:
TIIIIIIIIMMMMMMBER

But if a tree falls and there is no-one there to hear it, does it make a sound?

But if theres no one there to hear it that means that theres no one to see it,so how do you know it fell ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.