Gary James

Can one of you please sum up what he said for those who couldn't listen. Thanks.

He is a proper Blue, talks intelligently with no need for vague, ambiguous and cryptic bullshit, a really credible guy

The cookie monster said:
Talked very well
Probably the only guy on here who's post regarding the club i believe.
Would be interested to hear what he said in a nutshell. Mr. cookie

Thanks for the positive comments. I guess the interview will be on the Listen again feature tomorrow.

Talksport were the first (and so far only) media organisation to call me, so I thought I'd speak with them. Glad it came across well and really do appreciate all these comments. Thanks.

The meeting with Khaldoon I mentioned on his first day in Manchester is covered in the introduction to "Manchester The City Years" (that piece can actually be read for free here - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Manchester-City-Years-1857-1892-ebook/dp/B00C1MDLA6/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1368537179&sr=1-2&keywords=manchester+the+city+years#reader_B00C1MDLA6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/Manchester-City ... B00C1MDLA6</a> It's someway down the section called "The Journey" A Personal Introduction.... you have to click on the Look Inside bit where the cover is).

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The cookie monster said:
Talked very well
Probably the only guy on here who's post regarding the club i believe.

I'd swear by de niro's posts!
Really?
Gary James obviously for the history, (don't know if he divulges in ITK stuff), but TH, Billy Shears and Danamy for me when it comes to the rumours/ITK.

Came on here especially to say the same about Gary. Spoke perfect sense and thought he represented us Blues superbly.

He dismissed the comments from others who have said "this is the worst point I can remember in supporting City for 44 years". Compared it to Luton relegation, Yourk away, Alan Ball era and said how can this be compared with those.

Thanks Gary, well played mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.