Gary Nevill In CBL3 Today

He's playing it safe! It's obvious that he's not going to go on and slate everyone but united. If he wants to make it as a pundit he has to play it safe, but sometimes that becomes boring and predictable. Fair play though, he's done better than I thought.

malg said:
themadinventor said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:

Edited again, the last line isn't mine and it's not my opinion, not sure how you managed to edit my reply but I'll thank you not to do it again, rest assured there is a PM on it's way to the mods.
Only just gone through this thread, so apologies for coming to the game late. However, with regards to the post above.....Good lord, man up and get a sense of humour.

How can you tell me to "man up" after posting on another thread about you wanting to take the place of a 12 year old being abused, you and everyone else who posted similarly on that thread are sick, I've heard it said many time this or that player isn't fit to wear the city shirt, I think you'r not fit to wear the scarf and you bring nothing but shame to this forum and our club.

themadinventor said:
malg said:
themadinventor said:
Edited again, the last line isn't mine and it's not my opinion, not sure how you managed to edit my reply but I'll thank you not to do it again, rest assured there is a PM on it's way to the mods.
Only just gone through this thread, so apologies for coming to the game late. However, with regards to the post above.....Good lord, man up and get a sense of humour.

How can you tell me to "man up" after posting on another thread about you wanting to take the place of a 12 year old being abused, you and everyone else who posted similarly on that thread are sick, I've heard it said many time this or that player isn't fit to wear the city shirt, I think you'r not fit to wear the scarf and you bring nothing but shame to this forum and our club.

Not sure what thread you are on about but if it was as bad as you say then maybe you should have reported it to the mods

I'd love to hear what people would say if we were playing shite and rat boy called it as it was.

Seasideblue said:
themadinventor said:
malg said:

Not sure what thread you are on about but if it was as bad as you say then maybe you should have reported it to the mods

Haha the clown is good at that.

strongbowholic said:
As I left my seat today, I was one of the last out of the stand and spotted Neville on the commentary gantry. Some fan gave him a bit of abuse, but after a steward had ushered him on, I caught Gary's eye and mouthed across to him "what do you think of us now?" whilst giving a thumbs up/thumbs down type gesture. In all fairness to the bloke he smiled, give it the thumbs up and mouthed back "very, very good."

Feels like I'm living in a parallel dimension where everything has be turned upside down.

haha bollocks! Why you asking him for an opinion anyway! who gives a toss!

mxpx said:
strongbowholic said:
As I left my seat today, I was one of the last out of the stand and spotted Neville on the commentary gantry. Some fan gave him a bit of abuse, but after a steward had ushered him on, I caught Gary's eye and mouthed across to him "what do you think of us now?" whilst giving a thumbs up/thumbs down type gesture. In all fairness to the bloke he smiled, give it the thumbs up and mouthed back "very, very good."

Feels like I'm living in a parallel dimension where everything has be turned upside down.

haha bollocks! Why you asking him for an opinion anyway! who gives a toss!
Give us your mobile number mate so in future I can consult you on who I am/am not allowed to talk to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.