Gary Nevill In CBL3 Today

I enjoy listening to what he has to say, much more insightful than some of the other tossers we have to put up with. Like it or not he is in touch with the modern game and has done it all as a player.

Going back to his playing days and if I ever played for City I'd be far worse to them lot than he ever was to us.

Fair play to him, the ****.

Love him or hate him,the fucker commands some column inches on here! i couldn't give a fuck about him either way,i'd sooner we we're chanting the names of our own players,than baiting an e rag who to be fair,hasn't really done a bad job since he became a pundit.

Re: Gary Neville In CBL3 Today

for me he is the best pundit on tv, he leaves hansen lawro thompson nicholas mersen le tissier crooks burley in his backdraft,although i disliked him immensely when he was in trafford he is the only one giving city the credit they deserve, early days yet but give him that he is good at his job?

themadinventor said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
themadinventor said:
The best defender this country has ever produced, played his whole career under the most successful manager of the modern game so yes why not be our next manager, wouldn't swap him for Roberto but as a replacement ....why not ?, or as the next England manager, what would you all think of him then if we won the world cup under him ??.

Brilliant player
passionate
committed
great pundit

all in all I like him
but he is a ****.

Edited!

Edited again, the last line isn't mine and it's not my opinion, not sure how you managed to edit my reply but I'll thank you not to do it again, rest assured there is a PM on it's way to the mods.
Only just gone through this thread, so apologies for coming to the game late. However, with regards to the post above.....Good lord, man up and get a sense of humour.

All the games he has either commentated on or been a pundit I have felt his comments and insight far outweighs what we have been used to in recent years.

Makes a refreshing change,he knows his stuff and no hint of bias.

themadinventor said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
themadinventor said:
The best defender this country has ever produced, played his whole career under the most successful manager of the modern game so yes why not be our next manager, wouldn't swap him for Roberto but as a replacement ....why not ?, or as the next England manager, what would you all think of him then if we won the world cup under him ??.

Brilliant player
passionate
committed
great pundit

all in all I like him
but he is a ****.

Edited!

Edited again, the last line isn't mine and it's not my opinion, not sure how you managed to edit my reply but I'll thank you not to do it again, rest assured there is a PM on it's way to the mods.

The same way you edited his.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.