Gary Nevill In CBL3 Today

bluevengence said:
yeseye said:
A Gary Neville wankfest? YCNMIU!

We seem to have one every other day on here

some blues need to give their heads a big wobble

ps...chuckles a grade A ****..allways was allways will be

I agree he's a grade a c*nt, but credit where its due he's been a decent commentator, gives a better perspective on the game than gray & tyler ever did and i'd rather listen to this c*nt than Wilkins!

hate united=hate ratboy.So if joy keane started saying nice things about city would you start wanking over that cvnt.Wait until he says something bad about us,the one's who think they are the intelligent one's amongst us will be like a pack of bloodthirsty vigilante's.

Tell The King said:
Gary Neville. Next City manager...

The best defender this country has ever produced, played his whole career under the most successful manager of the modern game so yes why not be our next manager, wouldn't swap him for Roberto but as a replacement ....why not ?, or as the next England manager, what would you all think of him then if we won the world cup under him ??.

Brilliant player
passionate
committed
great pundit

all in all I like him.

shawgorbie said:
hate united=hate ratboy.So if joy keane started saying nice things about city would you start wanking over that cvnt.Wait until he says something bad about us,the one's who think they are the intelligent one's amongst us will be like a pack of bloodthirsty vigilante's.

If he says something unfair & deliberately shite about City, then yes, of course everbody will be on his case. Why shouldn't they be ?

He has so far not been doing that at all & has been more fair towards City than just about all of the other wankers on TV. That's the point.

Lee so called fucking 'City fan' Dixon, was much more biased towards Arsenal last night than Neville.

themadinventor said:
Tell The King said:
Gary Neville. Next City manager...

The best defender this country has ever produced, played his whole career under the most successful manager of the modern game so yes why not be our next manager, wouldn't swap him for Roberto but as a replacement ....why not ?, or as the next England manager, what would you all think of him then if we won the world cup under him ??.

Brilliant player
passionate
committed
great pundit

all in all I like him
but he is a ****.

Edited!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.