Gary Nevill In CBL3 Today

As pundits go, he's been excellent.

Wouldn't be suprised to see his bias shine through in the future once his career as a pundit is pretty secure though. Still, for now he's talking a lot sense.

strongbowholic said:
As I left my seat today, I was one of the last out of the stand and spotted Neville on the commentary gantry. Some fan gave him a bit of abuse, but after a steward had ushered him on, I caught Gary's eye and mouthed across to him "what do you think of us now?" whilst giving a thumbs up/thumbs down type gesture. In all fairness to the bloke he smiled, give it the thumbs up and mouthed back "very, very good."

Feels like I'm living in a parallel dimension where everything has be turned upside down.

I hear that

it's funny how these threads are of amusement to me...

and like a few others, my natural inclination was only one way - and I couldn't for the life of me understand why Sky would have given him that job... but of course they weren't stupid and his work isn't at all bad.

fair play to him so far, he's won a lot of people over with his professionalism; whereas the likes of regulars like Alan Hansen and some of the bias he spouts I think cheapens him, the one we love to hate hasn't so far betrayed any such weakness.

for this I give him respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.