Gary Neville Appreciation Society

Brightwell’s left peg

Here you go....I've created a thread where those of you who like to idolise the "rat faced one" can idolise away, overlooking his incestual persuasion, and without bothering the rest of us on the "city related" forum who like to talk about City.

Fill your rag loving boots

Mods, please make this a sticky so that we can avoid any more threads on the blue pages.

You're welcome

Hmmm my judgement is still waiting for after Monday when all will be revealed....

if he cheers if the rags beat us then you'll know my view.

if he's unibiased and show's skilled reporting as we demolish the filth tourist's then I'll pay my dues

Neville is by far the best thing on sky sports. never thought i'd say that a year ago. It's at a stage now where i am disappointed when i watch a game and he isn't working.

The guy's a muppet. And I hope to hear his cry when we put his team to sleep...well no, in fact, I'll be at the match so won't want to hear that...maybe if I watch the highlights but they'll probably be in the BBC, not SKY...you know what I mean...fuck him, the scum ****.

nashark said:
The guy's a muppet. And I hope to hear his cry when we put his team to sleep...well no, in fact, I'll be at the match so won't want to hear that...maybe if I watch the highlights but they'll probably be in the BBC, not SKY...you know what I mean...fuck him, the scum ****.

Now now...this is the "Appreciation society"

You'll be upsetting the members

nashark said:

hear hear

01MANC said:
IH8MUFC said:
Neville is by far the best thing on sky sports. never thought i'd say that a year ago. It's at a stage now where i am disappointed when i watch a game and he isn't working.

In which case you need to change your name
I like Neville as a pundit for sky sports. He isn't a rag when he is working because he is completely unbiased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.