Gary Neville Appreciation Society

At least 100 pages, people seem to get moist just over the thought of him nowadays

HES A ****.

A fair few people take too much offence when someone simply appreciates good pointers/punditry. How many times do you hear "so and so should come on to change the game, the game plan is not working, the manager has to stick it to them, we are going to see goals...and other shit" at half time. I for one don't wank as much over him but i can see why people who would never have are taking a liking/tolerance to him.
Although i understand the hate for city fans, i think a fair few need to relax. You hate him, good, don't participate in the threads. simple as that

This thread isn't at all going to plan

Here I was, thinking I was doing a service to the ferret faced twa#s followers by providing a single post...where they can all get excited about him (and at the same time hopefully stopping them talking about him elsewhere)..and most of the comments have been 'nasty'

You're going to put off his followers if you carry on calling the rag twa# on this appreciation thread.

I will stick my neck out by saying that if he was a lifetime Blue, he'd be a god among these boards and supporters. It's too bad he is/was a rag.

Damocles said:
What a bunch of small time bitters

Raggish comment.

No law that states you have to like or respect him and no law that states you have to share Damocles opinion on everything either.

Any other poster with your last few weeks history on here would be taking a long well earned rest by now!

He is a excellent pundit for me and by far the best Sky has!

blueinsa said:
Damocles said:
What a bunch of small time bitters

Raggish comment.

No law that states you have to like or respect him and no law that states you have to share Damocles opinion on everything either.

Any other poster with your last few weeks history on here would be taking a long well earned rest by now!

He is a excellent pundit for me and by far the best Sky has!

It's lovely and a bit sad that you felt the need to turn this personal and into a public slanging .match. In future, feel free to PM me instead of polluting a thread with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.