Gary Neville - lest we forget..

The best pundit on TV, I don't care who he used to play for or who he supports, I judge him on the job he's currently employed to do. Is always fair in his analysis of City and that's all i'd expect. No problem with him.

Quinn on the other hand, a former City player, is a complete tosser.

couldnt agree more with the OP...

i'm certainly not fooled. hate him just as much now as i did back in the day and always will do.

he despises city and he's just not allowed to broadcast those views now. why any blue would ever 'like' him is beyond me..

just because he doesnt sit there slagging us off, doesnt mean he doesnt hate us.

up there with shrek and whiskey as the worst of the worst for me.

I have no idea what Neville is like, never met him!
He is a United fan and played for the club he supported! In his playing days he spoke like a fan which is no crime as that's exactly how we and every other fan of every other team behave. Off camera he probably still acts and speaks like he did when he was playing!
But as a pundit he is very professional and impartial! As long as that continues I have no real problem with him!
I spent an afternoon at Chester races with him and his soon to be wife along with 4 other guys on a corporate do. I was the whipping boy as the only blue but it was all good banter!
A down to earth guy, no airs and graces, took his turn to place the bets for our group so no problem with him apart from being a rag.

The Goater moment was delicious though.

The old school City fan,like myself,will always hate that bastard,and for the younger ones,who watch Sky with their mouths open in awe of his words of non wisdom...................well ask your dads,they'll all to a man tell you he is was and always will be the most hated twat ever to play for them.

He said some right bollocks when he was a player,and is still at it now,so as the OP said,don't be fooled,there is rivalry and giving stick out,that we can all agree on,but rat boy always took it up a level,and the hatred will never go away

he despises city and he's just not allowed to broadcast those views now. why any blue would ever 'like' him is beyond me..

First off he`s a ragarse and therefore a c*nt, but as has been said he is even handed when commenting on us (Far more so than I would be talking about red shit), but if he`s "Not allowed" to broadcast those views then how the f*ck does Quinn get away with the bile he spews up every time he opens his gob on anything to do with us, if you were to ask someone who did not know which of those two hated City with a passion Quin would get the nod.

Macf*ckingpointy is bad but thats more down to being pig ignorant, Quinn on the other hand goes out of his way to twist everything.

The old school City fan,like myself,will always hate that bastard,and for the younger ones,who watch Sky with their mouths open in awe of his words of non wisdom...................well ask your dads,they'll all to a man tell you he is was and always will be the most hated twat ever to play for them.

He said some right bollocks when he was a player,and is still at it now,so as the OP said,don't be fooled,there is rivalry and giving stick out,that we can all agree on,but rat boy always took it up a level,and the hatred will never go away

Amen brother.

Another classic comment from Ratboy, to ingratiate himself with the Swamp-dwelling hordes..

"I can’t stand Liverpool, I can’t stand Liverpool people, I can’t stand anything to do with them".

Guess what? Now he's best mates with Jamie la..

Fucking amazing that Blues fall for his "new" media persona and lap up his words of "wisdom".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.