Gary Neville - lest we forget..

I think he is pretty good. Compare him to most of the crap out there and he is one of the most unbiased pundits towards us. Yeah he loves the rags but is pretty evenhanded to everyone he even calls them when they are poor. Quinn, mills and collymore seem to love giving us grief and if we beat real Madrid 10-0 would find off the field issues to woman about.

First off he`s a ragarse and therefore a c*nt, but as has been said he is even handed when commenting on us (Far more so than I would be talking about red shit), but if he`s "Not allowed" to broadcast those views then how the f*ck does Quinn get away with the bile he spews up every time he opens his gob on anything to do with us, if you were to ask someone who did not know which of those two hated City with a passion Quin would get the nod.

Macf*ckingpointy is bad but thats more down to being pig ignorant, Quinn on the other hand goes out of his way to twist everything.

He obviously cant air his hatred or he wouldnt have a job with sky. He has every right to hate us as he's a staunch red and i dont want him to view us any differently.

from what little i've seen, he does comment evenly on us, i wont dispute that but he'll always be that little rat running down the touchline (as a sub) to taunt us when they scored or the pathetic weasel belittling us at every possible opportunity to the press.

re quinn, i dont think he's as bad as some people make out but then again i very rarely see any city games on sky to properly comment. never really understood any hatred he should hold for us tho, popular as a player and remianed so after he left from what i remember.

way and above the most anti city pundits are mills and ginger pig

Have little idea what he's like as a pundit...very rarely hear him.
I despise him for fronting up the St Michaels redevelopment in town, on behalf of his boss Peter Lin, claiming these ridiculous black.bronze towers surrounding a draughty precinct will be 'for the good of Manchester'...they will be for the good of Peter Lin, and his class of 92 lackeys.

On top of he fact he's a Rag, I've heard it mentioned many times that he makes love to his brother...and shags his mother!!!

Liking him because he's a good pundit but forgetting everything else is akin to liking Stalin because of the dams he built in Russia.

I know that's a harsh analogy linking those two...I couldn't think of a better one, so apologies to any Stalin fans who feel slighted.

On top of he fact he's a Rag, I've heard it mentioned many times that he makes love to his brother...and shags his mother!!!

Liking him because he's a good pundit but forgetting everything else is akin to liking Stalin because of the dams he built in Russia.

I know that's a harsh analogy linking those two...I couldn't think of a better one, so apologies to any Stalin fans who feel slighted.
Stalin could grow a man's moustache...

Me too.

Although apparently we should listen to our dads as we are young fans with our mouthed open.

Just don't let them know we aren't working class or there'd be hell to pay.

Typical response from you I must say,you make people wonder at times you really do,do you know who we are talking about do you get him on telly where you are

I thought it sounded like a guy who used to live up here but now resides in Poole

He obviously cant air his hatred or he wouldnt have a job with sky. He has every right to hate us as he's a staunch red and i dont want him to view us any differently.
Don't think there's too much difference in pay between Sky and BT?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.