Gary Neville - lest we forget..

He is, but some of the things he comes out with about rough challenges and fair play are a bit rich, coming from one of the dirtiest fucker i have ever seen play football.
I see what you're saying, I generally see that as a sign that his opinions of the game have moved with the times - I think he has quite an appreciation of what makes teams tick and I tend to trust him more than most of the pundits.

A lot try to be outspoken to be noticed ala Sutton and sometimes ratboy or just ridiculous favouritism ala Yorke)

Souness will quit or get fired on his believes, I don't think he plays to the camera in my humble opinion.

Anyway back to the thread - ratboy is a c#nt (yes I feel that strongly about him.........)

Never forget

As I said on another thread, any Blue who doesn't think Neville is a cünt isn't to be trusted. Not even joking. I remember that cünt at the Etihad, I remember him winding us up, being the absolute cünt of a cünt that he is. He is absolutely the only player, who if I met him face to face, I don't think I could resist putting one right on the cünts face.

As for respecting him as a pundit??? Fuck right off. Respect what? Talking about something he's done all his life. Yeah right. Oh, and it's not that fucking hard, it's football.

He's a cünt, and the sooner something happens to get him off the TV the fucking better - and I don't give a fuck what that something is, but I've got a great imagination.

He's a cünt.

As I said on another thread, any Blue who doesn't think Neville is a cünt isn't to be trusted. Not even joking. I remember that cünt at the Etihad, I remember him winding us up, being the absolute cünt of a cünt that he is. He is absolutely the only player, who if I met him face to face, I don't think I could resist putting one right on the cünts face.

As for respecting him as a pundit??? Fuck right off. Respect what? Talking about something he's done all his life. Yeah right. Oh, and it's not that fucking hard, it's football.

He's a cünt, and the sooner something happens to get him off the TV the fucking better - and I don't give a fuck what that something is, but I've got a great imagination.

He's a cünt.

Come on, malg. Don’t sit on the fence. Tell us how you really feel.

;-)

He's a cünt.
So not your cup of tea then? ;-)

Amen to your command of the English language to sum Ratboy up - I salute you sir

He's a cünt.
I don't often reply lately but you've got my sentiment exactly. I could have gone a little further but you've summised it very well.

Although you don't need it, well said Blue.

Listening to Neville during any City game is nauseating. He spends the entire game discussing what the opposition can do to stop City or keep us out. There’s a bit of praise if we score. He also started the narrative about how often we tactically foul.

I’d agree with an earlier poster that he seems less neutral post his Valencia experience.

I've noticed he now commentates as a fan and not a pundit nowadays.He used to leave his allegiances at the door at first but since pep and mourinho came to town he might as well be sat there in a full utd kit and it might as well be mutv.
I used to like him at first and I've even posted on here how much I liked him, and received a few replies telling me to stfu, but now he gets his digs in, tells how we should be stopped and how to play against us, and with the boring dullard Tyler sat next to him holding his hand it's terrible viewing when we play.
Saturday he might as well have chanted come on wolves all the way through, at least the other commentator was genuinely excited for both goals.
His mask is slipping and it will only get worse as the season goes on.

24eysso.jpg

Listening to Neville during any City game is nauseating. He spends the entire game discussing what the opposition can do to stop City or keep us out. There’s a bit of praise if we score. He also started the narrative about how often we tactically foul.

I’d agree with an earlier poster that he seems less neutral post his Valencia experience.
Just his mask slipping.......

Was always going to happen at some point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.