Gary Neville - lest we forget..

Best pundit,full stop.

Alex Scott is a breath of fresh air,she's brilliant and very knowledgeable.My fear is that other female 'experts' are being forced onto our screens for the wrong reason,namely they suit narrative and tick a box.
She's very pretty too. In some ways it's it's backhanded sexism. Sue Smith also works for Sky but only gets the SSN reporters jobs as she looks like the kind of woman you'd see on benefits street, right down to the accent.

Had to turn the volume off again on Saturday. I really don't need to hear a biased, bitter red hoping against hope that we will concede.

Prefer watching any foreign feed on satellites than listening to any English commentators in particular ratboy who is an absolute ****

She's very pretty too. In some ways it's it's backhanded sexism. Sue Smith also works for Sky but only gets the SSN reporters jobs as she looks like the kind of woman you'd see on benefits street, right down to the accent.
I agree pal,her looks have most certainly helped her progression.

never forget that this rat faced fucker is a fully paid up rag twat, he had to bring up the value of the teams during in the wolves game, how many times does he do it during rag matches?
every goal we score is dagger to his heart, dont ever be fooled by this slimy little fucker!

It's to be expected. Tyler angers me more. He has said multiple times that he has no allegiance to the big clubs but his commentary suggests otherwise.

We know Kneville is a rag. It's in him. He played there for years and supports them. For me there is no mask slipping, that's what he is. I think the compliments are genuine, and if you listen to the detail he generally acknowledges how well we play the game and how we operate off the field.

His own football club is operating under heavy investment.

He will aways be a rag cnut and sometimes the supporter gets in the way of the ambiguity he should be using as a pundit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.