gary neville on ssn now

He's right 100%. We will crumble tomorrow, big games like this are their bread and butter. Its us who are under pressure not United.
3 - 0 to them

mosschops said:
He's right 100%. We will crumble tomorrow, big games like this are their bread and butter. Its us who are under pressure not United.
3 - 0 to them

rag.

mosschops said:
3 - 0 to them

Got to be a rag from he's from Crewe and admits to it.

mcfc_bredbury_blue said:
Grade A rag ****.

Don't think I hate anyone in the world as much as that prick.

If the team need motivating (and they do) just give them each a photo of the Cnut!

ban-mcfc said:
"we will have the edge because we are used to playing there"

"our players are used to big games"

fuck off you twat how many of our players have played there!

look at our squad, you fecking rat boy. loads of our players are used to big games.
United players are bigging themselves up and putting us down, and they call us the bitters.

They can continue with it all they want, I reckon it could make them complacent and have a detrimental effect on their performance - some of them seem to think they have already got the "treble".

GSW Blue said:
Was sat on a train to that London with him last week and I would like to say he came across as a complete tosser, but to be fair he was far worse than that.

What a shitbag. You should have slapped him.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I am definately cancelling sky if he becomes a pundit.

He is right though they win big games...More often than not we dont.

Same thought crossed my mind. $ky get rid of hairy hands Keys and that cock Randy Gray then bring in the 13 year old moustachio'd chuckle brother. Not on my telly $ky.

ban-mcfc said:
"we will have the edge because we are used to playing there"

"our players are used to big games"

fuck off you twat how many of our players have played there!

look at our squad, you fecking rat boy. loads of our players are used to big games.

worth reviving this thread I feel.................

poster_403rynsbs6.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.