gary neville on ssn now

Cancelled my sky as soon as i heard they had employed him, just had a phone call asking why i had done it,when i told this women, she couldnt stop laughing. i hung up.

apple pie corner said:
Isn't Neville the equivilant of Mike Doyle in his day??

Totally despised all things Red & made no bones about it...

I would love one of our current players to come out with the comments that he comes out with in support of us & to despise them...

Just a thought

wash your mouth out! mike doyle made it clear he hated united but he respected their players as individuals. i'll always remember a classic 3-3 maine road derby when he'd been giving it out all week but at the final whistle he & alan gowling spontaneously threw their arms around each other (but not in a gay way). plus he wasn't a snide rat faced arrogant **** like neville. remember him refusing to shake schmeichel's hand before the last maine road derby?

lordloverocket said:
feel sorry his mam
the only woman in the world with two cunts.

fukin hate the prick and all the shit that comes out of his mouth.

first class rag wanker.

Lmao

I've said for years, if I ever see him on a night out or whatever I'm gonna slap the c*nt, don't care if I get banged up for it, at least it'd be a well worthy way to get in trouble, a life ambition to twat that specimen.

ban-mcfc said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
did you just have a conversation with yourself? lol
unlike Frank Clark who was a top bloke to chat to

Yep - the only way I can guarantee intelligent conversation..............on the other hand - pre match nerves getting the better of me!

exiledblue1 said:
Without doubt he typifies the average Rag fan....biased, unbalanced, arrogant and totally devoid of any sense of humour or humility, totally unable to accept that there maybe a better team out there and unwilling to give credit to any other team that beats them...unless they paly ball and roll over and have thier tummy tickled.

A complete mirror image of Ferguson. mind you having spent so much of his career up his arse it's no wonder!!

Total prick and cannot believe Sky have done this....will totally backfire on em...he makes Andy Gray look like the bloody Pope!!

Rant over!!

Exactly what i want to say!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.