Gary Neville: Side Dishes ...

kun said:
I would tend to agree, with the exception of Fernandinho who I expect to become a key member of the spine of our team in the next couple of years.
The other three are not here to be the top men at the club, they are here to compliment the quality players we already have.

See I think Negredo will become a key player in our team, once Pellegrini realises dzeko is as shite as we all know he is!

Avacado Negredo
Mint Yogurtic
Jesus Tapas

mmmm!! Very tasty players indeed.

Neville Nevilles eldest tw4t can slaver over them all day long coz all Utd have got are 22 pieces of mouldy bread and V Persie

Jnr Kisby said:
kun said:
I would tend to agree, with the exception of Fernandinho who I expect to become a key member of the spine of our team in the next couple of years.
The other three are not here to be the top men at the club, they are here to compliment the quality players we already have.

See I think Negredo will become a key player in our team, once Pellegrini realises dzeko is as shite as we all know he is!

Any need to have a dig at Edin? No, no there wasn't.

Jnr Kisby said:
kun said:

Dzeko will be top scorer for us..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.