Gary Neville: Side Dishes ...

Manchester_lalala said:
Rammyblues said:
He is a **** end of. May be a good pundit but it doesn't mean the leopard changes its spots.

He's a nice bloke now. Was a twat, but nice now.

We love you gary.
Gary will not get any love from me. Still think sky need to employ an ex City player like Gary Owen or Dennis Tueart

I find it contradictory that pundits are talking about how we have spent a lot of money and then at the same time the acquisitions are referred to as side dishes. It can't be both. Quite simply we have a very good high quality squad and we have added very good high quality players. It is not right to talk up the expenditure and talk down the quality, the fees we have paid are right for the players acquired. Just live with it rat-face and stop trying to buy £40-odd million players for £20-odd million, it is getting embarrassing, no scrap that - carry on, it is quite entertaining to watch!

nice of rat face to refer to our £80m worth of signings as side dishes , i suppose when the rags buy baines and fellaini for £25m , they will be stellar signings and the famous "last piece in the jigsaw" which will guarantee yooonited their 21st title .This sky / yooonited love-in is now getting very boring.

now Bin Ladens dead Gary Neville is public enemy number one,if he grows that stubble into a muslim type beard he's fucked

Rat boy has certainly be rattled. You can just tell.

"These players at united know all about the history"

He is shitting it . I can just tell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.