gary neville

Lord Blue

i can just see it now

next derby

gary neville, thinking he's roy keane, takes kaka out at the knee and effectively ends his career

please god no

seriously though, a lot of money on 1 player that could get injured in his first game.

You have to look beyond that. If this signing comes off, it sends such a signal to the rest of the football world that we mean business. Who wouldn't want to be part of the project that has Robbie, Kaka, SWP etc that took perennial underachievers to the top of the pile in 5 years??

.....and on more positive note kaka could be the catalyst to turn the heads of some of the best players in
europe & want to come & play for the most ambitious club in the premiership then the success will follow!!

As much as I hate Gary Neville, can't see him pulling something like that utter pile of scum Keane did

Lord BLue said:
i can just see it now

next derby

gary neville, thinking he's roy keane, takes kaka out at the knee and effectively ends his career

please god no

seriously though, a lot of money on 1 player that could get injured in his first game.
That's what insurance is for.

Lord BLue said:
i can just see it now

next derby

please god no

be glad its not comeing out of your bank account then!

Gary Neville won't get near Kaka so not much chance... he'll be off to the Rag Retirement home soon anyway - Everton with Howard, brother Phil and Saha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.