gary neville

Did you see him being interviewed at the end of their game against Stoke, how much does he look like Josef Goebbels with that flick of hair and rat face features.

I can imagine all them twats plotting in the Fuhrer bunker that is Owed Trafford, probably like the last days of the Nazis are there Reich comes crumbling down.

Glazers_Wallet said:
some 1 please explain to me why this rat faced dot cotton doppelganger was not sent off?

A fair question well put and the answer is simple

Cos he plays for the twats of Manchester

Ref didnt fancy the "1,000' yard rock hard stare!

Ref didnt fancy being in the middle of a Rag scrum as all 11 Raggies acost him on the pitch for daring to send off one of the little darlings.

Ref didnt fancy whisky nose telling him off.

Ref is a fucking cheat.

Pick one or all of them, your choice.

hooter said:
I think the ref realised he got the first yellow wrong, but the second was a yellow card and for some reason tried to make amends, Ferguson thought he was a liability though and subbed him.

The popular spuds on Talkshite seemed to think the first was a yellow.

Its a good thing he did not get sent off ,as he might have missed the derby.Can you imagine A.J. will rip him to peices on his last ever trip to see us,now that is priceless. A derby is not the same without Ne- vile bashing.

blueinsa said:
Ref didnt fancy the "1,000' yard rock hard stare!

Ref didnt fancy being in the middle of a Rag scrum as all 11 Raggies acost him on the pitch for daring to send off one of the little darlings.

Ref didnt fancy whisky nose telling him off.

Ref is a fucking cheat.

Pick one or all of them, your choice.

ac3ok5.jpg

Ach said:
Glazers_Wallet said:
some 1 please explain to me why this rat faced dot cotton doppelganger was not sent off?

A fair question well put and the answer is simple

Cos he plays for the twats of Manchester

well the twats of suburban Greater Manchester anyways

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.