Gary Neville

To be fair,he did call out the ref and VAR officials over the Rodri non pen,the way he was talking you knew he was thinking to himself dodgy as fuck,as for laughing at the end when the goal was disallowed so was I but in disbelief after a moment it turned to anger,yeah he’s a rag of course he’s gonna be biased but fuck it he’s not the only one and there are far worse than him..

No. He is one of the best pundits and was waxing lyrical about our greatness for most of the game. Called the penalty unlike Martin Tyler.

I must agree with Karen that he and Tyler are here to stay. It's both a blessing and a curse that we in the States only seem to get the sky transmission when City play in the derby or against the other red scum. I wish that I could hear their commentary more often, but I dont believe that I could detest either one any more than I presently do.

No - these small things do not matter compared to seeing his breakdown when CIty is picking up the title at the end of the season while the rags are struggling to get Europa.

The tactical foul narrative is the latest fake narrative to be used by our enemies the media against our club. All fouls by all clubs are tactical apart from genuine mistimed challenges. Neville knows exactly what he is doing when he repeats this myth. We are one of the cleanest teams I have seen in watching football for over 50 years. We make very few bad challenges and produce virtually no dissent. When you consider what we saw with Ferguson and Mourhino teams it's absurd that we are criticised. Ferguson's team for example kicked Arsenal's playmakers out of matches as a matter of routine.

I was thinking about this tactical fouling during the match and wondered if a lot of fouls are players who aren't defenders. The likes of Raheem and Kev, struggle to make a clean tackle in their attempt to win the ball back quickly.

And I got to thinking, about a ginger prick at the swamp who regular dived into tackles, however the commentator would just giggle like a teen and say "typical Scholes, he's not meant to tackle is he?".....and the prick rarely got booked, unlike City players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.