Gary Neville

To perhaps embarrass the "journalists" that ask silly questions at the press conferences I would make one or two changes. Firstly a camera behind Pep so we can see the Herbert in vision, a microphone handed to each questioner in rotation and the questioner made to state his/her name and the rag that they represent. Anonymity is their friend.
Great idea

Getting very over-revved on super Sunday re racist row at spuds, just said football is the most important export this country has. Deluded doesn't come close to describing this idiot and btw the Sky presenter was quick to distance his company from Neville's private views.

Getting very over-revved on super Sunday re racist row at spuds, just said football is the most important export this country has. Deluded doesn't come close to describing this idiot and btw the Sky presenter was quick to distance his company from Neville's private views.

A know it all know fuck all. Just designed a hotel a metre outside of the boundary of land he owns. He should shut up. Clueless fuck.

Tyler in the first half was quite sanctimonious in the first half in regards to racism and used City as an example. Come second half and the "revelations" he then changed tack and excused it because it was a derby. It was Neville who called him out on his hypocrisy; not once but a few times. I'm no fan of the man; he's a bore and another sanctimonious hypocrite but at least he took Tyler to task. I didn't see or hear what you've described but I'll have a look on YouTube to see what happened. I'm intrigued.

Tyler in the first half was quite sanctimonious in the first half in regards to racism and used City as an example. Come second half and the "revelations" he then changed tack and excused it because it was a derby. It was Neville who called him out on his hypocrisy; not once but a few times. I'm no fan of the man; he's a bore and another sanctimonious hypocrite but at least he took Tyler to task. I didn't see or hear what you've described but I'll have a look on YouTube to see what happened. I'm intrigued.
Got totally carried away with himself, tbf he made a reasonable point initially but his arrogance and ego took over and he couldn't shut up before he made a complete dick of himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.