Gary Neville

Peter Lim owned Valencia. He employed, then sacked Neville giving him a huge pay out as a result.
Peter Lim owns Salford City. He employed Neville to do a documentary giving him a huge pay out as a result.

Hmmmmm, money laundering?

Reactions: mat
I don’t really know what they’re trying to achieve with Salford. They can probably get them to the Championship if they outspend their rivals.

Once they hit the Championship, they’ll need a lot more money to speculate to accumulate and they’re never going to get a decent fan base.

Once Lim pulls out, Salford City goes pop.

Old article but explains what Lim gets out of it.

Class of 92 are front for him and Salford city are a sportswashing property investment vehicle. If they aren't directly useful for development e.g. a new stadium complex with surrounding units then he can launder the class of 92's reputation as "local kids done well giving back" to get his projects the green light.

Old article but explains what Lim gets out of it.

Class of 92 are front for him and Salford city are a sportswashing property investment vehicle. If they aren't directly useful for development e.g. a new stadium complex with surrounding units then he can launder the class of 92's reputation as "local kids done well giving back" to get his projects the green light.

Fair enough. Still see Salford as a waste of his time though. Maybe that’s why I’m not a billionaire!

Crooks, ok they don't wear striped jumpers and eye masks but crooks all the same.
I pay you pay me pay you.

think salford city or money laundering FC are swapping grounds with salford rugby league team in near future
Depends if CosCos do actually sell AJ Bell Stadium. If they do, a joint venture of Sale Sharks and Salford City are going to buy it, and Salford Red Devils (who the stadium was built for) will have to move out.

Salford Red Devils seem okay with this from their press releases about it, I think deep down they’ll be gutted.

Multi millionaire property developer and owner of several properties, not to mention money earned from Murdoch s right wing gang helps privately educated Knight of the Realm to raise funds from less well off people.
YCNMIU.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.