Gary Neville

I've been invited to a political Q&A session where he's a guest.

That Qatar nugget will be a useful question to ask him. But how do I frame it diplomatically rather than saying; "Does being a rag **** automatically make you a hypocritical one as well?"

That Qatar nugget will be a useful question to ask him. But how do I frame it diplomatically rather than saying; "Does being a rag **** automatically make you a hypocritical one as well?"
Think you’ve nailed it with the question you’ve already got.…

That question is a true reflection on proceedings, he can't pull his face if you ask that.

I knew Neville just in football terms.

Now I'm getting to know him like a man.

What a toxic guy.

I didnt know about what you watch in the video with Schmeichel.

Typical reaction of someone disturbed and radical.

And he is all day insulting Manchester United players and staff. Saying they always do wrong, but he did a shit in Valencia.

I knew Neville just in football terms.

Now I'm getting to know him like a man.

What a toxic guy.

I didnt know about what you watch in the video with Schmeichel.

Typical reaction of someone disturbed and radical.

And he is all day insulting Manchester United players and staff. Saying they always do wrong, but he did a shit in Valencia.

His attitude towards Redknapp was ridiculous last week, Redknapp raised a few fair questions about Gkazers buying players and Neville was completely petulant about it.

He is extremely arrogant and self serving. He is just the face for an investor when it comes to property development in Manchester. The plight of Yoonited is great for Neville as he gains the limelight, if they turn it around (god forbid) then Neville becomes some what irrelevant.

His attitude towards Redknapp was ridiculous last week, Redknapp raised a few fair questions about Gkazers buying players and Neville was completely petulant about it.

He is extremely arrogant and self serving. He is just the face for an investor when it comes to property development in Manchester. The plight of Yoonited is great for Neville as he gains the limelight, if they turn it around (god forbid) then Neville becomes some what irrelevant.
So basically what you`re saying is, he`s a ****. ;)

City's Abu Dhabi owners have transformed Manchester but it's time
we forced owners like them to answer tough questions. wonder what he means by owners like "them". he goes on to say there was criticism that they got land on the cheap, but no other developer would take the risk. he then goes on to say we can't ignore what's going on in Abu Dhabi just because they gave us Foden and Debruyne.
he wants owners of all clubs to come before a premiership panel including journalists to answer questions, weather they be about Jamal Kashoggi or LGBT rights, we can't change government policy in Saudi Arabia but we can scrutinise the owners of newcastle.
i'd like to know the full depth of his involvement with peter lim or what he thinks of best mate beckham with his tongue burried firmly in the Qatari arse

City's Abu Dhabi owners have transformed Manchester but it's time
we forced owners like them to answer tough questions. wonder what he means by owners like "them". he goes on to say there was criticism that they got land on the cheap, but no other developer would take the risk. he then goes on to say we can't ignore what's going on in Abu Dhabi just because they gave us Foden and Debruyne.
he wants owners of all clubs to come before a premiership panel including journalists to answer questions, weather they be about Jamal Kashoggi or LGBT rights, we can't change government policy in Saudi Arabia but we can scrutinise the owners of newcastle.
i'd like to know the full depth of his involvement with peter lim or what he thinks of best mate beckham with his tongue burried firmly in the Qatari arse
Three words to describe this gobshite.
Bitter red mardarse.

Don't be fooled by his praise of us and him saying how great a team we are, he can't stand us and would do anything to throw shit at us and get us bad press.

So Neville is gonna be working for bein sports at the world cup, taking the qatari money but reckons it doesn't make him an hypocrite, what an absolute fuckin whopper this twat is
GNIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.