Gary Neville

Labour need a radical change in order to ever get my vote again.

From Brown’s pensions scandal, to Blair taking us into the illegal Iraq war, to being poor opposition under Milliband, to anti-Semitism and terrible opposition under Corbyn...

I have no idea how anyone votes for them.

Scotland sussed the cunts out and now around 9% of Scots vote for Labour. Which is what they should be getting in England n’all. They’re a load of shady, snide, racist, unpatriotic, untrustworthy fuckers who - unlike the Tories who at least have never pretended to be the party for the people - masquerade as a party for the people. They’re an utter joke.

Maybe someone like Gary Neville is the answer? Until someone shows they are the answer, I’ll continue to take my left vote to Green and show zero support for shady Labour.

But, as much as I despise him for it, I wouldn’t let his running up the touchline to celebrate in front of us in the 4-3 at the Swamp in 2009 stop me voting for him if he was genuinely electable.
Scotland sussed them out, but we had a centre left alternative for our votes, plus a sort of PR that made votes for alternatives like Greens more relevant through coalition,as they back the SNP government now.Usually, though probably not next year.
England doesn’t so if I was still in England and the only choice was Labour or Tories, I’d be sticking with Labour.

Last edited:
Scotland sussed them out, but we had a centre left alternative for our votes, plus a sort of PR that made votes for alternatives like Greens more relevant through coalition,as they back the SNP government now.Usually, though probably not next year, England doesn’t so if I was still in England and the only choice was Labour or Tories, I’d be sticking with Labour.
I trust Labour as little as I do the Tories. So it was either the Lib Dems or Green. The Green Party actually get voted in in my area in the local elections, and they are the only ones who knock on my door for a chat and to get my views, so I now vote for them instead of Labour.

He doesn't give a toss about people, he has only perked up due to the impact on the hospitality industry with current restrictions in place. He is losing money so has decided to take an interest.

Very impressive just now on Ridge.

Possible future Mayor of GM or maybe PM. Really took Labour to task for failing to oppose

Could you vote for him?

PM.

He could have Rashford MBE as his Chancellor.

Would I vote for him? No.

I trust Labour as little as I do the Tories. So it was either the Lib Dems or Green. The Green Party actually get voted in in my area in the local elections, and they are the only ones who knock on my door for a chat and to get my views, so I now vote for them instead of Labour.
Well done sir

Genuinely hoping we get local Independants running because they will have my vote.

Party politics is dead and responsible for the shit state of Parliament.

Shit sandwich or a shit stew is no choice at all.

He will have his own agenda. He always has and always will. I wouldn't trust Neville as far as I could throw him but he's very good at pulling the wool over people's eyes, he knows the right things to say to the right people at the right time, but rest assured, it's because further down the line it'll be beneficial to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.