Gary Neville

Labour need a radical change in order to ever get my vote again.

From Brown’s pensions scandal, to Blair taking us into the illegal Iraq war, to being poor opposition under Milliband, to anti-Semitism and terrible opposition under Corbyn...

I have no idea how anyone votes for them.

Scotland sussed the cunts out and now around 9% of Scots vote for Labour. Which is what they should be getting in England n’all. They’re a load of shady, snide, racist, unpatriotic, untrustworthy fuckers who - unlike the Tories who at least have never pretended to be the party for the people - masquerade as a party for the people. They’re an utter joke.

Maybe someone like Gary Neville is the answer? Until someone shows they are the answer, I’ll continue to take my left vote to Green and show zero support for shady Labour.

But, as much as I despise him for it, I wouldn’t let his running up the touchline to celebrate in front of us in the 4-3 at the Swamp in 2009 stop me voting for him if he was genuinely electable.
Don't want to simplify it but, largely due to our voting system. If you vote for an alternative chances are you are helping the Tories get in.

Don't want to simplify it but, largely due to our voting system. If you vote for an alternative chances are you are helping the Tories get in.
Not in my constituency.

Labour haven’t won here in my dad’s lifetime, never mind mine and even came behind the LibDems when Labour were winning everything 97-00’s.

Im stuck between a rock and a hard place as I don’t want to help Labour get in either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.