Gary Neville

Gary Neville: I've had positive interactions with wealthy business men in this part of the world for the last 20 years... due to also being a wealthy business man myself. [Stutters]. In theory I am against human rights abuses, workers rights abuses and the abuse of women's rights. However, I'm not the only person who profits from these people (He then goes on to list all the very powerful people who also profit from abuse in this part of the world). He then calls out the hypocrisy of these powerful people whilst seemingly unaware that he's not yet distanced himself from the hypocrisy.

He then diverts attention from them by linking all of this to football and the players - (remember, he used to play football, he wants to remind you of this as he makes this link). And he says football can highlight these issues. Again, he's against the issues in theory but not through actions.
Football can and should [he's saying] highlight theses issues. He's all for that. He's well up for highlighting these issues. He's saying football definitely should be a tool to combat these issues. What he means is; I get paid a shit load of money for this, I enjoy doing this, and although in theory i'm well against it being here because of what happens here, what's important to look at is me promoting the theory of equality. Not everyone needs to take part, though. For example, me, Gary Neville, and the wealthy people he does dealings with who make a profit from all of this stuff that he's well against. What's important is that we acknowledge he's against this in principle so we ignore what he does in action.

Not a very convincing argument in there. He is floundering a bit, isn't he? He will get eaten alive if he goes into politics. Would be fun to see.

Gary Neville: I've had positive interactions with wealthy business men in this part of the world for the last 20 years... due to also being a wealthy business man myself. [Stutters]. In theory I am against human rights abuses, workers rights abuses and the abuse of women's rights. However, I'm not the only person who profits from these people (He then goes on to list all the very powerful people who also profit from abuse in this part of the world). He then calls out the hypocrisy of these powerful people whilst seemingly unaware that he's not yet distanced himself from the hypocrisy.

He then diverts attention from them by linking all of this to football and the players - (remember, he used to play football, he wants to remind you of this as he makes this link). And he says football can highlight these issues. Again, he's against the issues in theory but not through actions.
Football can and should [he's saying] highlight theses issues. He's all for that. He's well up for highlighting these issues. He's saying football definitely should be a tool to combat these issues. What he means is; I get paid a shit load of money for this, I enjoy doing this, and although in theory i'm well against it being here because of what happens here, what's important to look at is me promoting the theory of equality. Not everyone needs to take part, though. For example, me, Gary Neville, and the wealthy people he does dealings with who make a profit from all of this stuff that he's well against. What's important is that we acknowledge he's against this in principle so we ignore what he does in action.

He is a self serving ****, Hislop showed him up the other week for what he is, a money grabbing pseudo-intellect.

Remember his squirming interview with Roberto, he is the worst of the worst

Gary, Gary,
Yes Qatar?
Taking money?
No Qatar.
Telling lies?
No Qatar.
Show us your bank!
Ha ha ha!

He is on a slippery slope now. So mixed up with his incoherent messages that he can’t keep his story straight. Hypocrite lying ****.

Human rights? Arab owners! All bad for the league when it suits but ok to go into his pocket. Credibility…zero.

Last edited:
Gary Neville: I've had positive interactions with wealthy business men in this part of the world for the last 20 years...
His tone is nowhere near apologetic when he talks about profiting from the regimes he dislikes. Total hypocrite - its ok for UK/Europe to benefit from Oil money but god forbid should these Brownies sit on our table by buying clubs or hosting world cups. Why are you so concerned about what Qatar does in Qatar? If China interfered in the UK by talking about the impact of privatization of NHS, would that not be construed as "foreign interference".
Best not to give people like him any time of the day.

His tone is nowhere near apologetic when he talks about profiting from the regimes he dislikes. Total hypocrite - its ok for UK/Europe to benefit from Oil money but god forbid should these Brownies sit on our table by buying clubs or hosting world cups. Why are you so concerned about what Qatar does in Qatar? If China interfered in the UK by talking about the impact of privatization of NHS, would that not be construed as "foreign interference".
Best not to give people like him any time of the day.
Well yeah, but let’s not pretend the Arab nations or China are committed to keeping politics out of sport. Award the next World Cup to Israel or Taiwan to see how far that principle goes.

Well yeah, but let’s not pretend the Arab nations or China are committed to keeping politics out of sport. Award the next World Cup to Israel or Taiwan to see how far that principle goes.
Agreed ... 2 things can be wrong. And I'm not condoning China's behavior to its neighbors (seem to have a border issue with everyone) or the Middle East who have many leaders that openly want to eradicate Jews.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.