Gary Neville

Neville's claim that he only agreed to work for BeIN because it would allow him to shine a light on some of the issues...

Did nobody tell him who his audience is?

Shining a light my arse, just words to further excuse his hypocrisy for taking the cash.

Would love to see him start slating human rights, gay rights etc in the part of the world while sat on BeIN sports

He would be dragged off the air

He’ll say very very little on there

Neville's claim that he only agreed to work for BeIN because it would allow him to shine a light on some of the issues...

Did nobody tell him who his audience is?

Shining a light my arse, just words to further excuse his hypocrisy for taking the cash.

I really hope he's not shining a light on his arse.

Is my memory playing tricks on me - wasn't his initial stance that Qatar shouldn't have been awarded a World Cup at the time of the announcement?

Now I'm not saying people don't change their minds but is it something that you feel that 'strongly' about........
Ian Darke was excalty the same.

For years he talked about how it was a disgrace it was for Qatar hosting the world cup then a month before the tournament started he tweeted how excited and proud he was broadcasting for Fox Sports at the world cup.

Faux outrage and as soon as the money is flashed to them they soon change their tune

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.