Gary Neville

Neville may be laughing on the other side of his face and doing a conga in private at our plight. The Utd slant to the article may grate.

But at face value the article says what we are all saying. It’s jealousy and nothing to do with fairness

Whatever his motives he’s stating facts that I wish more in the media would voice.

OK! Lol!

He’s done all of those things and more, I agree. I certainly don’t forgive him for what he’s done and said about City, just because of this article.

But in this instance, for whatever reason, maybe he believes what he’s saying is the truth, he’s calling out those 6 clubs trying to destroy City. He didn’t have to do that. In doing so he’s going against Manchester United and United fans, who both think City are cheating and are guilty.

Let’s be honest. It would have been much easier for Neville to go public on this and to stick the knife into City.(once again) But he hasn’t. He’s done the opposite and called the majority of the hateful 8 cartel clubs out. Yes, he’s biased as f*ck towards United, but he isn’t blind to what United and the other hateful 8 clubs are up to, aided by the PL.

Let’s be honest. It would have been much easier for Neville to go public on this and to stick the knife into City.(once again) But he hasn’t. He’s done the opposite and called the majority of the hateful 8 cartel clubs out.
So , you think the pair of them arent delighted with this attack on us and are praying the prem win ?

Neville may be laughing on the other side of his face and doing a conga in private at our plight. The Utd slant to the article may grate.

But at face value the article says what we are all saying. It’s jealousy and nothing to do with fairness

Whatever his motives he’s stating facts that I wish more in the media would voice.
As much as he’s an arsehole, he appears to be on our side here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.