Gary Neville

Neville may be laughing on the other side of his face and doing a conga in private at our plight. The Utd slant to the article may grate.

But at face value the article says what we are all saying. It’s jealousy and nothing to do with fairness

Whatever his motives he’s stating facts that I wish more in the media would voice.
Whilst stabbing us in the back,it was him who started the government regulation malarkey with his constant whinging.
He is doing Uniteds dirty work and it's all part of the bigger picture to get us.
Never trust a rat faced weasel

We all know what neville is but for me the more people speak up for the truth the better, I don't care who it is the more the better for us and the truth about what's really happening

He fucking works for the Premier League ? Be very careful

I actually think red nev is one of the most unbiased pundits around especially compared to the like of spitty and mcmanaman and in this case it is the truth, it was never a level playing field way before Chelsea and City had investment, if they want fair play then make it fair for all, now i must go and wash my mouth out........

The decency shown by Neville is appreciated given the vulture fest across the press, social media.

Naturally as a lifelong Rag he won't lose any sleep if we are excluded from the prem and neither would we if it wasnt us involved.

I'm still cheesed off that our galaxy of well rewarded execs really didnt see this coming maybe too much time spent on revenue schemes, buying other clubs, tunnel club matters and that perhaps we aren't as well run as we like to think .

View attachment 68494

Gary Neville thinks Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal are pushing hard for the Premier League to punish Manchester City because they are jealous of the reigning champions.

There you have it. This is a big play in all that is happening at the minute.

Can't anyone see it? He is openly admitting these clubs are jealous of us, that jealous that they clubbed together to try and kick us out of Europe and now the league!

If this isn't part of the evidence in court then it should be. What an idiot Neville is coming out with that at such a delicate time.

The decency shown by Neville is appreciated given the vulture fest across the press, social media.

Naturally as a lifelong Rag he won't lose any sleep if we are excluded from the prem and neither would we if it wasnt us involved.

I'm still cheesed off that our galaxy of well rewarded execs really didnt see this coming maybe too much time spent on revenue schemes, buying other clubs, tunnel club matters and that perhaps we aren't as well run as we like to think .
They did see it coming, they were expecting it and will be well prepared for it. What they didn’t see was it coming with no prior notice, but why would they.

He may have done the article for a number of reasons (perhaps it’s to do with how Salford FC have grown / perhaps he’s thinking of his political aspirations in Manchester / perhaps he’s just snide). And I am sure the die hard red in him sheds few tears for us as we would if the boot was on the other foot

But regardless of what happens in the court there is the question of public opinion. In the MSM there is a lynch party out to get us. He has stated in print with no caveats-it’s jealous. Last time I checked no one else was saying such things and this is a high profile pundit

I wish our owners and ex players were more vocal so for how little it may mean I will take what Neville says

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.