Gary Neville

Getting on my fuckin nerves this bumfluffed little prick.

Jealousy coming out of every pore with everything he says, willing Arsenal to come to ours and batter us, saying they can win the league at ours.

Get fucked you gobshite. Shouldn't he be cheerleading zebra keks and the other pricks into doing another glazers out protest.

Nothing to do with this red mardarse what we do.

Jealousy coming out of every pore with everything he says, willing Arsenal to come to ours and batter us, saying they can win the league at ours.

Get fucked you gobshite. Shouldn't he be cheerleading zebra keks and the other pricks into doing another glazers out protest.

Nothing to do with this red mardarse.
The fear of us doing the treble as got this little dick shitting his pants.
Just say we did pull it off, then he and the rest would have to admit that we Are the greatest team this country as ever seen.
Well we wouldn't be below anyone in the pecking order put it that way.

The fear of us doing the treble as got this little dick shitting his pants.
Just say we did pull it off, then he and the rest would have to admit that we Are the greatest team this country as ever seen.
Well we wouldn't be below anyone in the pecking order put it that way.

Fuck what anyone else says.

We, Manchester City,are the finest ever Premier league winning team,proven over multiple record breaking seasons.
100 point season.
Domestic treble.
Epic battle with a fabulous Liverpool side.

Fuck your somewhat fortunate treble united.
Arsenal drew a fuck ton of games in their invincible season.

We're simply better,some other team will eventually surpass us,but that's football.

Nothing to do with this red mardarse what we do.
And yet many a Blue will defend him.
Me ? I totally agree with you.

Fuck what anyone else says.

We, Manchester City,are the finest ever Premier league winning team,proven over multiple record breaking seasons.
100 point season.
Domestic treble.
Epic battle with a fabulous Liverpool side.

Fuck your somewhat fortunate treble united.
Arsenal drew a fuck ton of games in their invincible season.

We're simply better,some other team will eventually surpass us,but that's football.
Er-NyAfXUAASoHz.jpg

Ha.
Pep might count it as a trophy.
I don't agree.

The community shield is a Pre season friendly which ends with a big plate if you win,glorified Thomas Cook trophy.
Looks at the piss can's CV.
They've counted 10 charity shields on his trophy haul, so it either is or isn't counted depending on who you manage/managed

Ha.
Pep might count it as a trophy.
I don't agree.

The community shield is a Pre season friendly which ends with a big plate if you win,glorified Thomas Cook trophy.
It might be a pre-season piece of silverware, but it ends up in the trophy cabinet of the club that wins it.

If the rags, dippers or tarquins ever managed to pull it off, you could put your house on it that we would never hear the last of "The quadruple winners".

It's the lack of recognition we get from the media and other pundits of our achievements that gets a lot of Blue's back's up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.